• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
kickazz

If site ever goes down (update: was faulty security update, note from Admin)

Rate this topic

I will be on HFboards among other people from here. 

As a backup. 

This is always home though but just in case something happens that is permanent. 

Same username and s***. Some of you may need to reassess your usernames. Like @Jonas Mahonas? Really? Better off being called @Bill Berzeench or something.

If this site goes down permanently, watch out for a thread I start in HFboards it will be titled "Callin all LGW people" or something

I was wondering about this kind thing while the site was down. Looking around HF and Reddit to see what happen to LGW. This is the only forum I post on, not a fan of HF or Reddit.

35 minutes ago, kickazz said:

I will be on HFboards among other people from here. 

As a backup. 

This is always home though but just in case something happens that is permanent. 

Same username and s***. Some of you may need to reassess your usernames. Like @Jonas Mahonas? Really? Better off being called @Bill Berzeench or something.

If this site goes down permanently, watch out for a thread I start in HFboards it will be titled "Callin all LGW people" or something

I like and appreciate this. It was a lonely few days without all of you.

34 minutes ago, Wheelchairsuperhero said:

I like and appreciate this. It was a lonely few days without all of you.

Was it Korean spammers or Russian hackers?

46 minutes ago, xault said:

I was wondering about this kind thing while the site was down. Looking around HF and Reddit to see what happen to LGW. This is the only forum I post on, not a fan of HF or Reddit.

Same here.

Hey guys -- apologies for the issues. I was out of town when the forums went down earlier this week (part of a faulty security update that didn't completely finish) and didn't even realize it until someone reached out to me via the Facebook page. Should be all set now. Best way to get ahold of me if there are issues is through Facebook or via Twitter (@LetsGoWingscom).

Phew... Good to be back, y'all.

And good opportunity to say thanks to Matt for all he does. You realize when it's gone how great it is to have this community of fans, all the more so when you no longer live in Detroit among the faithful.

11 minutes ago, Matt said:

Hey guys -- apologies for the issues. I was out of town when the forums went down earlier this week (part of a faulty security update that didn't completely finish) and didn't even realize it until someone reached out to me via the Facebook page. Should be all set now. Best way to get ahold of me if there are issues is through Facebook or via Twitter (@LetsGoWingscom).

Side note: Apparently @55fan no longer has booster access to the olympia chat. She was trying to see if that could be fixed 

Edited by kickazz

gcom007 -- There's a lot more that needs to be done. I'm looking to update the template as some of the incremental updates of the forum software have made the interface less than ideal... and I've gotta get Tatar off that header image :lol:.

16 minutes ago, Matt said:

gcom007 -- There's a lot more that needs to be done. I'm looking to update the template as some of the incremental updates of the forum software have made the interface less than ideal... and I've gotta get Tatar off that header image :lol:.

Zadina sure would look nice there ;)