• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
ChristopherReevesLegs

Who is the #3 prospect?

Rate this topic

#3 Prospect  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Veleno.

You forgot Smith. I'd put him ahead of a couple on that list.

21 hours ago, amato said:

I also went with Cholowski. 

But would like to add Berggren to the dark horse group. 

and yeah, I'd put Berggren up there as well.

4 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

I just didn't think anyone would actually pick Berggren or Smith with the other names on the list

Fair, but if that's the case, you probably could have stopped after Cholowski, Hronek, Veleno, Svechnikov. What idiot is going to pick Pope, Hicketts, McIsaac, Lindstrom over those guys?...

7 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

I just didn't think anyone would actually pick Berggren or Smith with the other names on the list

Not so sure about that. Berggren only a few picks separate him from Veleno and he was taken ahead of McIssac. 

Smith, I sort of agree with

1 minute ago, krsmith17 said:

Fair, but if that's the case, you probably could have stopped after Cholowski, Hronek, Veleno, Svechnikov. What idiot is going to pick Pope, Hicketts, McIsaac, Lindstrom over those guys?...

me dark horse

10 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Not so sure about that. Berggren only a few picks separate him from Veleno and he was taken ahead of McIssac. 

me dark horse

Smith really impressed me in that Red and White game. His skating was also what was said would hold him back, but seems to be much improved. He had no problem keeping up with Ras and Zadina, and created space for them. I was always hopeful that he'd develop into a solid bottom six winger, but maybe top six isn't so far out of reach anymore...

Just now, krsmith17 said:

Smith really impressed me in that Red and White game. His skating was also what was said would hold him back, but seems to be much improved. He had no problem keeping up with Ras and Zadina, and created space for them. I was always hopeful that he'd develop into a solid bottom six winger, but maybe top six isn't so far out of reach anymore...

Jesus that would rule!

21 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

me dark horse

I've had McIsaac's name in the back of my head for a few years now. Some canook told me he was gonna be a 1st overall in a few years in like 2015. Personal bias on my part.

23 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

Pope and Hicketts because their poised to make the team soon, even if their ceiling isn't that high.

McIsaac and Lindstrom I was more or less just throwing out high level alternatives to the main bunch