• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Canadian_Yzerman_Fan

LCA Ticket Prices

Rate this topic

Hi Everyone,

I'm planning my first trip to LCA and wanted to know if ticket prices have increased a lot compared to recent JLA prices. Currently single game tickets for the upcoming season are only available through resale and I'm not sure how to guage the prices because I don't know what face value is.

$100 used to get you a lower bowl seat. What I'm seeing starts at twice that. Is it new prices for the new arena, or are these well above face value?

*It also could be that I want to go to the NYE game.

Thanks!

NYE game is gonna cost more. Last season for lower bowl I was paying anywhere from 145-200$ a seat. I honestly can't remember a time 100$ getting you lower bowl seats in the last 10 years. Maybe it's where I seat or maybe I've been overpaying.....

I go to about 8-12 games a year since 2007ish.

2 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

Was looking to attend a game this past spring...After visiting Ticketmaster I was rather surprised what the Wings were demanding considering what product they have on the ice.

Instead I took the family to St.Louis to see them Blues take on the Sharks at a fraction of the cost (and I must say the game was great).

Long story short - I have Center Ice via Directv - there's no need to getting screwed over even more by the Ilitch clan courtesy of attending a game in lovely Detroit.

Well then how are they supposed to pay for Karlsson?

10 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

I see a live in person NHL game once in a great while...That said - for what many teams ask for in price of admission - F**K them!

Then to top it all off they'll charge $8 plus for a soda, $10 plus for a beer, etc, etc.

Sitting on my fat azz in front of my tv, no lines to the bathroom, cheap beer in the fridge, scotch/bourbon at the ready, etc, etc...The owners can go fornicate with themselves.

Sup?

5 hours ago, F.Michael said:

Was looking to attend a game this past spring...After visiting Ticketmaster I was rather surprised what the Wings were demanding considering what product they have on the ice.

Instead I took the family to St.Louis to see them Blues take on the Sharks at a fraction of the cost (and I must say the game was great).

Long story short - I have Center Ice via Directv - there's no need to getting screwed over even more by the Ilitch clan courtesy of attending a game in lovely Detroit.

Go to more college games dude. Theyre wayyyy more fun than the NHL and u dairy f***ers have some decent teams.

17 hours ago, F.Michael said:

Poor kids.  If I was them I'd be wondering why Daddy couldn't take me to Vegas for a Wings game.