• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
LeftWinger

2018-2019 Opening Night Roster - Dedicated to BlueAdams!

Rate this topic

32 minutes ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

Ehn has been awful.  Don't like him at all.

Are you leveling us ? This guy literally had no chance of making this team and played himself right onto it. 

1 hour ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

Ehn has been awful.  Don't like him at all.

Over-exaggeration. He went from Sweden to the NHL w/o going thru GR. That's nothing to scoff at. Is he elite? No. Bottom 6 F in the mold of Andersson, Emmerton, etc. Nothing special, but awful? C'mon ur relapsing. He wasn't on anyone's radar going into TC and now he's on the big roster.

Image result for great kid dont get cocky gif

This may be an odd prediction from me, but Ehn is not going to be Andersson 2.0, he's going to work out to be Playoff  Franzen 2008 2.0. Ok, ok, maybe not that good, but he is going to surprise the NHL he will be top 6 scoring on this team (not all-time) by time his career is over. 25-35 goals per year. Especially once teammate Berggren shows up.

Bold prediction #1.

Edited by LeftWinger

2 hours ago, LeftWinger said:

This may be an odd prediction from me, but Ehn is not going to be Andersson 2.0, he's going to work out to be Playoff  Franzen 2008 2.0. Ok, ok, maybe not that good, but he is going to surprise the NHL he will be top 6 scoring on this team (not all-time) by time his career is over. 25-35 goals per year. Especially once teammate Berggren shows up.

Bold prediction #1.

Beyond bold

11 minutes ago, GMRwings1983 said:

Speaking of that, how is Lashoff still around?  

I'll rephrase that. Talent-less try-hards are the f***ing worst... in the NHL. Talent-less try-hards are okay in the AHL to mentor the kids.

Lashoff is a good mentor for the kids in the minors. They need someone down there to show them the ropes, how to train, how to be a pro...

5 hours ago, LeftWinger said:

Bold prediction #1.

Speaking of Franzen, he's still playable in NHL 19.  :)  Too bad it's not like that in real life, though he's probably almost 40 by now.  

55 minutes ago, GMRwings1983 said:

Speaking of Franzen, he's still playable in NHL 19.  :)  Too bad it's not like that in real life, though he's probably almost 40 by now.  

Why does EA do this? Do they really have no one on their NHL team that understands what's going on in the league? I think in last years game Datsyuk and Pronger were both playable for Arizona. It's annoying cause you start a game in dynasty-mode and then realize an entire season in that Arizona just won the cup and a 90 overall Datsyuk won the Art Ross for them. Oh, and then there's that random make-a-wish kid who's a 95 overall goalie that's randomly placed in the league somewhere. Haven't purchased one of these games in like 3 years but it still pisses me off.

jllL0Yi.png

Edited by ChristopherReevesLegs

Don’t like Abby with AA and Vanek. Should be Ras. 

1 hour ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Sorry, all my friends were killed in a freak gasoline fight accident about an hour ago so I was a lil worked up. But I'm ok now. 

OG reference. 

(air five)

Edited by WhiteLightning91

3 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

Nah, there's no "get em" left in me. We'll just have people posting the same stuff in two different threads. It doesn't matter. We'll still enjoy reading post in each one as we do in all of them!

It's just gonna get awfully confusing with all these different lines threads and knowing which one I'm supposed to post in

3 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Stupid fact checkers....

Controversial Theory Time:

Brian Lashoff's leadership and locker-room presence are borderline legendary. Rivaling that of Daniel Cleary.

Lashoff's leadership has been so quiet and off the radar, that it's almost slipped right under our noses (till now). Perhaps even a more humble leader than Stevie, Lids, and Hank COMBINED. He continues to tirelessly lead the Griffs forward to success, even when the big club falters. When Cleary was sent down to the AHL to lead the Griffs for the next 11 seasons, he only ended up lasting 35 games into his first season! Why? Because he was completely useless and in the shadow of Brian Lashoff's tremendous leadership.

Fact check that *****

1 hour ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

Per Kahm,

Glendening - Larkin - Ehn

Mantha - Helm - Bertuzzi

Vanek - Rasmussen - Frk

Nyquist - Nielsen - Abdelkader

Witkowski - Athanasiou - Svechnikov

Who's Kahm? And why are you posting fake news? They practiced with the same lines today as they played with Thursday night...