• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MabusIncarnate

A Friendly Reminder, Politics are PROHIBITED

Rate this topic

It is in our terms of service, and part of your agreement to post on this site. No politics. Period. No Trump jokes, no calling each other liberals, the only thing far right that should be discussed is the position of a winger. This is a strict policy that will be enforced after this warning. We want no part of it here, at all, anywhere. Stick to hockey and non-political discussion, this will be strictly enforced going forward. Keep it entirely off of these forums. Thank you.

9 hours ago, MabusIncarnate said:

It is in our terms of service, and part of your agreement to post on this site. No politics. Period. No Trump jokes, no calling each other liberals, the only thing far right that should be discussed is the position of a winger. This is a strict policy that will be enforced after this warning. We want no part of it here, at all, anywhere. Stick to hockey and non-political discussion, this will be strictly enforced going forward. Keep it entirely off of these forums. Thank you.

Wouldn't dream of it!

19 hours ago, MabusIncarnate said:

As a hockey fan I greatly appreciate this...we clearly have enough trouble brewing in this country and simply don't need todays vile politics making its way into our sport. Again, Thank you.

6 hours ago, Keep Your Stick On the Ice said:

As a hockey fan I greatly appreciate this...we clearly have enough trouble brewing in this country and simply don't need todays vile politics making its way into our sport. Again, Thank you.

4 hours ago, kickazz said:

Agreed with most people here. Some people really took those political discussion too far. This is a hockey thread. Keep it that way. Thanks.

Snowflakes.jpg

On 7/20/2018 at 3:44 AM, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

I'm calling you a snowflake: Someone that thinks they are unique and special and are easily made upset.

I remember my first day on the internet

On 7/20/2018 at 12:55 PM, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

wuh

On 7/20/2018 at 1:09 PM, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

U mad bra?

On 7/20/2018 at 1:11 PM, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Are you calling me a snowflake???

cute

12eqpe.jpg

7 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Lol yes I do, but I don't think you will be needing anymore...

What I need is hypocrisy. Got any more laying around? 

Ahhh the Smith-Pelley topic really gave me a fun role to play. 

Edited by kickazz