• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Neomaxizoomdweebie

2018 Prospect Tournament and Training Camp

Rate this topic

18 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Perhaps even good hockey. (for the only time this season lol) 

I'm excited for the season to start regardless. I'm looking forward to see how the kids develop in Detroit, Grand Rapids and Drummondville... It's going to be a fun season, even if we do lose a lot of games...

50 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

I'm excited for the season to start regardless. I'm looking forward to see how the kids develop in Detroit, Grand Rapids and Drummondville... It's going to be a fun season, even if we do lose a lot of games...

Cant wait to stir s*** up about AA this season. Aye @Neomaxizoomdweebie? All good I know you ain’t the type to get butthurt over it.

And Howard. @Jonas Mahonas better be ready cuz I’m coming to argue with yo ass. 

We will monitor how Mrazek performs and someone (most likely me) will make a “told you so thread”.

@DickieDunn will trash talk Trashill at some point and want some sort of Trash to be taken out. The anti-trash hipsters will stop his efforts. 

Everyone here will bust over Zadina’s first goal. Even if it’s not that good.

Edited by kickazz

4 hours ago, kickazz said:

Cant wait to stir s*** up about AA this season. Aye @Neomaxizoomdweebie? All good I know you ain’t the type to get butthurt over it.

And Howard. @Jonas Mahonas better be ready cuz I’m coming to argue with yo ass. 

We will monitor how Mrazek performs and someone (most likely me) will make a “told you so thread”.

@DickieDunn will trash talk Trashill at some point and want some sort of Trash to be taken out. The anti-trash hipsters will stop his efforts. 

Everyone here will bust over Zadina’s first goal. Even if it’s not that good.

I am not worried whatsoever. No lose situation. If he sucks, then I am right. If he's good, then I am glad to be wrong. 

4 minutes ago, Dabura said:

He does. So far I'm liking him, Veleno, Zadina.

Smith is a player that continues to impress me as well. I think maybe because there's still a lot of negativity surrounding him, for whatever reason. I think he'll be a solid bottom six winger in the not so distant future. Another player I'm looking forward to watch in GR this season.

Game over. Wild win 4-2.

My standout Wings: Cholowski, McIsaac, Rybar, Smith, Veleno, Zadina.

My Wings stories of the game:

1. The Red Wings organization is where power play prowess goes to die. :lol:
  2. Filip Zadina is good at hockey. His playmaking really does remind me of Datsyuk at times.