• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Neomaxizoomdweebie

2018 Prospect Tournament and Training Camp

Rate this topic

3 hours ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Oh yeah? Was he "very very disappointing" tonight?

This must be killing you, he’s your boy. 

4 hours ago, krsmith17 said:

Rasmussen is lazy and he sucks...

f*** him.

5 hours ago, joesuffP said:

Zadina is the real deal. Looks like datsyuk our there amongst the prospects

He’s a poser and the devil will strike him.

Edited by kickazz

13 minutes ago, kickazz said:

Why

Does his best work around the other team's net, which is generally a winger's place. And, while I think his skating is ok, it could hold him back in a demanding top-six center role, where skating ability is extra-important.

I'll continue to hope that he becomes a great C, but I've always felt that he probably ends up a full-time W.

Edited by Dabura

6 minutes ago, Dabura said:

Does his best work around the other team's net, which is generally a winger's place. And, while I think his skating is ok, it could hold him back in a demanding top-six center role, where skating ability is extra-important.

I'll continue to hope that he becomes a great C, but I've always felt that he probably ends up a full-time W.

I agree, although I'm not so sure that his skating is what would hold him back from being a top six center. I think it's just more of his style of play, which you mentioned. He's good along the boards and down low, behind the net and in the crease. He's not a great setup guy, more of a finisher, most of his goals coming within five feet of the net. I still think he'll be a top six forward, regardless if he plays in the middle or on the wing, which is fine. We'll need another top six center to play behind Larkin, and I really think Veleno will be that guy.

1 minute ago, krsmith17 said:

I agree, although I'm not so sure that his skating is what would hold him back from being a top six center. I think it's just more of his style of play, which you mentioned. He's good along the boards and down low, behind the net and in the crease. He's not a great setup guy, more of a finisher, most of his goals coming within five feet of the net. I still think he'll be a top six forward, regardless if he plays in the middle or on the wing, which is fine. We'll need another top six center to play behind Larkin, and I really think Veleno will be that guy.

Word.

1 hour ago, Dabura said:

Bruh Zberg wasn’t a good skater 

3 minutes ago, Dabura said:

He was an extraordinary player tho.

Maybe Rasmussen is the next Zetterberg. I hope so, but I'm not counting on it.

Just saying. Rasmussen's probably better suited for the wing.

I doubt he is. I don’t even think Larkin will be and he’s the one with the highest projection. 

But we may be wrong. 

Cholowski scores on a 5-on-3 PP with just under a minute left in the second. Rasmussen and Zadina with the assists.

End of 2nd. Wings lead 2-0. Wings outshooting the Stars 20-8. Wings limited the Stars to two shots through the whole period. Good stuff.

Edited by Dabura