• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

AtlantaHotWings

Tickets at LCA Holy Smokes Batman!!

Rate this topic

8 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

Not by any means am I too poor, but I choose to spend $600 on more important things. Maybe that makes me not as rich as you, but doesnt make me poor. That's just me. I am not judging people that choose to spend that, or more, on going to a sports game, look at how much a ticket to the Super Bowl costs, but IMO it's way too much and it's only getting worse. I won't pay it. But that doesn't mean you are wrong to. Maybe if one day i win the mega or powerball, i wont care how much tickets are. That's where it's headed IMO . 

No, I'm also poor, I've just learned to accept it. Going to a hockey game is a luxury. Something you do after you take care of the important things. If you can't afford the luxuries you want, you're too poor; or not rich enough if you prefer that term. If you're complaining about it, you're in denial. Learn to accept it.

TV is better than going to a game anyway, because god loves poor people. That's why he invented television. For poor people. Who can afford televisions.

5 minutes ago, Buppy said:

No, I'm also poor, I've just learned to accept it. Going to a hockey game is a luxury. Something you do after you take care of the important things. If you can't afford the luxuries you want, you're too poor; or not rich enough if you prefer that term. If you're complaining about it, you're in denial. Learn to accept it.

TV is better than going to a game anyway, because god loves poor people. That's why he invented television. For poor people. Who can afford televisions.

5 minutes ago, Buppy said:

Too much time on useless forums. Not enough time hedging your stock funds. I see it everyday.

11 minutes ago, Buppy said:

TV is better than going to a game anyway, because god loves poor people. That's why he invented 80 INCH Ultra HD televisions. For poor people. Who can afford televisions.

there fixed it for ya in bold. 

But as far as the ticket prices go I budget about 50 a month starting in Aug to cover my tickets @ a game. Most times I stay at friends house on Friday Saturday night is Troy Marriott on points, flights are on miles plus rental car is usually fairly cheap or on points. 

If all those expenses weren't covered by points for me a guessimate to  see a game with GF 

350 tickets avg

600 2 flights and thats if Delta feels like not crushing me

350 2 nights @ hotel

125 Rental car

120 min for beer 6 @ 20 might be a low estimate ...:w00t:

Not including food outside the arena

So has potential to be over well over 1500 to see a game when the points die my seeing games will cease until the Wings are contenders.  At which point the numbers will go up dramatically but then again I would be buying playoff tickets but if i start budgeting 50 per month the next 5 years.......

5 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Too much time on useless forums. Not enough time hedging your stock funds. I see it everyday.

In lieu of a retirement fund, I built a diverse portfolio of unhealthy habits. So while you're spending your whole 401k on cardigans and replacement hips I'll be long gone. Sucker.