• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

ChristopherReevesLegs

Not An Underground Meme-Ban Resistance Thread. Mods Do Not Click.

Rate this topic

The one they call Mabus is now editing my posts to spread lies about me...

Just when you think these shameful moderators can't sink any lower they starting telling everyone u like the purple care bear, when everyone knows the blue care bear is the most superior of the care bears.

Swift action must be taken. LGW will know justice.

14 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

If you wanna post

in this thread

you cannot write

more than 5 words

per line,

and each line

must separated by

a minimum of 2

empty lines,

with maximizing vertical size

of your post

being greatly encouraged.

Mabus makes the rules

I love care bears

PCB.jpg

45 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

@NerveDamage Do Mexicans ever refer to Americans as Dirty-Canada-Touchers? If they don't, you should start it.

well, we call Americans to anybody born in the American Continent. We call United Statians Gringos, though.

Also, the lack of Salsa boarding memes on the internet is appalling...

Edited by NerveDamage

Bad news for the resistance, our legless comrade has fallen into the moderators mind control.

22 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

It's called an "Easter egg" and you were the first to find it! So you won one "thanks" upvote from me! Congrats!

As a moderator in training, I officially say: don't don't please don't

Depression has hit, our livers are sore, and our only desire is to irresponsibly mask our emotions with humor

none of us is safe, be careful of any dms or direct communication from any of them since that's how this entity spreads.

rick-morty-barf.gif

The revolution will come my brethren, tough times are ahead of us, it's always darkest before the dawn, and I promise you the dawn will come. Some of us may not get to see it, but our sacrifice will be known in memes and our sacrifice will be remembered in songs across the forum.

Arise, arise, members of LGW!

Fell memes awake, gifs and laughter!

Comments shall be deleted, threads be censored.

at game-day, a Red Wings day, ere the puck drops!

Ride now, ride now! Ride to the forums!

1 minute ago, e_prime said:

dood, who is they?  they not our friend?  i'm trying to be positive!

you know damn well who they are. The ones that ban meMes frOm threaDS and threaten our kind with banishment from the forums just because they don't approve (or understand) our style of humor and the way we communicate.

Sorry I locked the Jeff Blashill Positivity Thread guys but your memeing was out of control.

This is a peer reviewed forum for hockey academics only. Sillyness and fun is not tolerated, and is punishable by banishment.

If you are depressed because the Red Wings are unbearably awful DO NOT do the unthinkable and turn to memes. Please choose healthy alternatives like consumption of hard liquor or lashing out on your loved ones... or both.

I'm telling Matt about this little thread you got going here too...

9 hours ago, MabusIncarnate said:

Sorry guys, it got out of hand. I have specific instructions to lock it down when it goes off the rails like that Blashill thread did. It's my purpose and I must fulfill my duties. 

INTRUDER ALERT!

1495400799113.gif

That thread could have easily been moved to the Water cooler and nothing would have happened, especially if everyone was in on the fun, even LeftWinger.

Anyways...

2hB6InS.jpg

Edited by NerveDamage

12 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Sorry I locked the Jeff Blashill Positivity Thread guys but your memeing was out of control.

This is a peer reviewed forum for hockey academics only. Sillyness and fun is not tolerated, and is punishable by banishment.

If you are depressed because the Red Wings are unbearably awful DO NOT do the unthinkable and turn to memes. Please choose healthy alternatives like consumption of hard liquor or lashing out on your loved ones... or both.

I'm telling Matt about this little thread you got going here too...

Hey Mr. Legs!

giphy.gif

It needs to be kept in the water cooler, that's pretty much the point. We received too many complaints about the main board trying to be about hockey discussion and thrown into pages of off-topic memes, pics, and gifs, and members were getting irritated trying to skim through all of that stuff to find the actual hockey discussion. We are being lenient, but if it persists in the general area of the forums, we are going to have to start submitting warnings again until it stops. 

Posting hasn't been too heavy the past two seasons, but if you see the members online daily, there's plenty of people still coming just to read through the threads, even if they aren't posting. In an effort to not turn away people who are coming here for hockey and team discussion, it needs to be kept clean and focused on hockey and hockey discussion. 

Again, there's different forum areas for a reason, and you can spam all the stuff you want in the water cooler, but it needs to be kept out of the general for the most part, exceptions being pre-game GDT, and "x posts for a game x victory" threads. 

On 10/18/2018 at 1:06 PM, MabusIncarnate said:

It needs to be kept in the water cooler, that's pretty much the point. We received too many complaints about the main board trying to be about hockey discussion and thrown into pages of off-topic memes, pics, and gifs, and members were getting irritated trying to skim through all of that stuff to find the actual hockey discussion. We are being lenient, but if it persists in the general area of the forums, we are going to have to start submitting warnings again until it stops. 

Posting hasn't been too heavy the past two seasons, but if you see the members online daily, there's plenty of people still coming just to read through the threads, even if they aren't posting. In an effort to not turn away people who are coming here for hockey and team discussion, it needs to be kept clean and focused on hockey and hockey discussion. 

Again, there's different forum areas for a reason, and you can spam all the stuff you want in the water cooler, but it needs to be kept out of the general for the most part, exceptions being pre-game GDT, and "x posts for a game x victory" threads. 

2krewa.jpg

15 minutes ago, NerveDamage said:

that includes mods in training, too

Meanwhile the mod council'd be like

GEkWNWc.jpg

Its called "junior mod" or "meme monitor" 

Im supposed to monitor your memes and tell on you when you get out of hand.

So far, ill allow this, but you better listen to mabus from here on out

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRf0Fjsf7AKi6MTTu3CZAs