• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

ChristopherReevesLegs

Canes Want Third Logo. Asking Fans To Tweet Them.

Rate this topic

I actually like the black sweater with the red flag logo.  They should stick with that, get rid of the cyclone, and not worry about a third  logo (which is typically a lame stunt anyway).  Only third jersey I like is the Caps. 

4 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

I actually like the black sweater with the red flag logo.  They should stick with that, get rid of the cyclone, and not worry about a third  logo (which is typically a lame stunt anyway).  Only third jersey I like is the Caps. 

not even this one?

6bf3159cb8b4598e4b8cf1bd9b9c2a25.jpg

Get rid of the rose logo.  Bring back one of the greatest logos in sports history.  Colors as well.  If the Carolina mountain people in the audience don't associate with that logo, too bad. 

It's embarrassing that one of the greatest logos and jerseys in sports isn't being used.  Instead, we get the rose logo and the cookie cutter red and white jerseys that 1/3 of the teams in the league wear.    

4 hours ago, GMRwings1983 said:

Get rid of the rose logo.  Bring back one of the greatest logos in sports history.  Colors as well.  If the Carolina mountain people in the audience don't associate with that logo, too bad. 

It's embarrassing that one of the greatest logos and jerseys in sports isn't being used.  Instead, we get the rose logo and the cookie cutter red and white jerseys that 1/3 of the teams in the league wear.    

And a non existent fanbase to boot 

3 hours ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Y'all know that the Nordiques were totally dumping this jersey and logo before they relocated, right? Wouldn't exist anymore either way.

Liar!

3 hours ago, GMRwings1983 said:

It amazes me that Florida, Carolina, and Arizona haven't relocated yet.  

Me thinks there's sumthin going on with the Yotes...I mean - now those a$$hats are talking about a new arena in Scottsdale that'll apparently attract more 'fans' to the game...Simply pathetic.