• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Neomaxizoomdweebie

2019 NHL Winter Classic

Rate this topic

3 hours ago, Mckinley25 said:

They likely mean it in the past tense modal correctly written as “would have.”  I suspect you know that though as it’s a common grammatical mistake derived from it’s contraction, which is phonetically identical.

So I did some research after I posted and before I read your comment. By research I meant I asked my niece in middle school what “would of” means. Turns out, it’s phonetically identical to the contraction of would have. Just like you said. Apparently a common mistake made in school.

She should of starred in the show “are you smarter than a 5th grader”. Proud of her. Maybe it’s good she didn’t. Some of us would of lost.

3 hours ago, Mckinley25 said:

If I was smart I’d be engaging in discussions of CORSI and other statistical analytics.  I am not however, so I’ll just continue to point out things people already know, like what “would of” is meant to convey.  :blushing:

Corsi is so summer 2016. 

13 hours ago, kickazz said:

So I did some research after I posted and before I read your comment. By research I meant I asked my niece in middle school what “would of” means. Turns out, it’s phonetically identical to the contraction of would have. Just like you said. Apparently a common mistake made in school.

She should of starred in the show “are you smarter than a 5th grader”. Proud've her. Maybe it’s good she didn’t. Some of us would of lost.

Fixed

It would be nice if the NHL stopped with the year-after-year Winter Classic games.  IMO-It's lost it's luster and now seems like a on-going challenge to see what novel stadiums/setting they can play the game.  It's obvious from the news that Chicago and Boston are playing in South Bend that the actual teams playing in the game are kind of random/hand-outs.   I'd make it a every other year, or something different/staggered timing to create more desire and "buzz" to watch.  It's become a bit lame. 

Have they played the Winter Classic at Arthur Ash Stadium yet??  Augusta National??  :rolleyes:

44 minutes ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

Investor boy bait.  Not your best, but still nice to see.  

Oh please, if I really wanted to troll I would decimate you. Any shade I throw here is a fraction. Go lookup hockeyfights.com. I rekt havoc there from 2005-2009. 

I also destroyed people in the political forums there so bad that the mod “Vodkafish” had to permanently remove the politics forum and he sent me a message on AIM (remember that messenger) to cut that s*** out. 

The posters there were all anti-Red Wings and deserved it. 

Edited by kickazz

On 8/31/2018 at 7:53 PM, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

https://www.nhl.com/fans/winter-classic

Image result for NHL winter classic 2019

So the NHL has decided to play their Winter Classic Game at Notre Dame Stadium this year. OK. Seems like a good choice. Cold weather city. Large stadium. A university with a decent hockey program. Just one problem: the teams. Chicago Blackhawks vs. Boston Bruins? I get the Blackhawks. Notre Dame has been associated with the Chicago market for a long time. They're roughly 90 miles apart. Makes sense. But the Bruins? Why? The Irish factor? South Bend is 10 miles from the Michigan border. It's 200 miles from Detroit. Why isn't this a Hawks-Wings game? I can't believe they are having an NHL outdoor game 90 minutes from my house and its the friggin Blackhawks. Have absolutely no interest in going now. Thanks NHL.

Cheeego is known for it's hook to Notre Dame as discussed above. What Notre Dame known as ....aaah the IRISH. 

What city in 'Murcia is considered the home of Irish people ...Buuhston  https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2016/03/17/just-how-irish-boston/aTIo00BOP5Nyw6WdHAgXSI/story.html hence the reasoning in the NHL minds. 

at least this makes sense sitting in an airport bar  in Raleigh

18 minutes ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

Dude, I'm not discrediting you by any means.  Mad respect for you.  But you know I troll trolls when I want while you troll the no-maj's.  I might have 2 kids now and be a lot more respectful and comscienscious, but I can still pull the strings when I want.

Intelligent response.

On 9/6/2018 at 1:35 PM, kickazz said:

Oh please, if I really wanted to troll I would decimate you. Any shade I throw here is a fraction. Go lookup hockeyfights.com. I rekt havoc there from 2005-2009. 

I also destroyed people in the political forums there so bad that the mod “Vodkafish” had to permanently remove the politics forum and he sent me a message on AIM (remember that messenger) to cut that s*** out. 

The posters there were all anti-Red Wings and deserved it. 

Whoaaaaa