• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

amato

Flyers new mascot will haunt your nightmares

Rate this topic

On 9/26/2018 at 8:19 AM, e_prime said:

Uhhhh.  Sure, by technicality he was not a Muppet, but he is a Jim Henson creation... and has appeared alongside the Muppets.  ...and how dare you besmirch the institution that is Sesame Street.  Next thing you know you'll be slagging off god's greatest gift, Mr. Rogers.

Meme's are gonna getcha.

I heartily laugh at anyone that thought the Wings might be above a dumb mascot.

An older, creepy, life-long bachelor who lives alone and invites little kids to be his "neighbor". No red flags there.

On 9/26/2018 at 11:15 AM, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Elmo is a baby-toucher. Bert and Ernie's relationship spits on the bible. Why is no one helping the dude in the trashcan? The kid with the hearing-aid pisses me off.

12 hours ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

An older, creepy, life-long bachelor who lives alone and invites little kids to be his "neighbor". No red flags there.

:scared: :nervous: :shout:   Youse two can bite me.  ;)

5 hours ago, Hockeymom1960 said:

I thought Stevie Y wore those types of pants when he played for the Peterborough Petes.  I may be mistaken but I thought there was video somewhere where they wore those pants.

I've known some guys who wore those in youth hockey, so it's very possible. 

I don't get the hate for the cooperalls.  It certainly looks more mature than the standard hockey equipment, where you're wearing those silly looking shorts with the leg warmers.  Cooperalls just look like sweatpants or rain pants.  

53 minutes ago, GMRwings1983 said:

I don't get the hate for the cooperalls.  It certainly looks more mature than the standard hockey equipment, where you're wearing those silly looking shorts with the leg warmers.  Cooperalls just look like sweatpants or rain pants.  

Rain pants?

13 hours ago, e_prime said:

:scared: :nervous: :shout:   Youse two can bite me.  ;)

Bert, Ernie, and Mr. Rogers want to go first.

7 hours ago, GMRwings1983 said:

Exactly. It makes the players look like they're warming up before they play an actual sport.

13 minutes ago, GMRwings1983 said:

Yeah.  Don't all the hipsters in Seattle wear them every day?  

No, we do that thing where you wear the really tight pants and then roll the cuffs up to the middle of your shins to show off your festive patterned knee high socks and handmade Italian walking boots

Rain pants seem more practical. I've honestly never heard the phrase before, snow pants yes, rain pants no. 2018 has been ******* wild for me.

23 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

No, we do that thing where you wear the really tight pants and then roll the cuffs up to the middle of your shins to show off your festive patterned knee high socks and handmade Italian walking boots

Rain pants seem more practical. I've honestly never heard the phrase before, snow pants yes, rain pants no. 2018 has been ******* wild for me.

Yeah. Pretty sure this guy would never wear a pair of rain pants.

Image result for hipster attire

Thanks to Gritty, Rangers are the only NHL team without a mascot.

https://thehockeynews.com/news/article/nhl-mascot-rankings-the-good-the-bad-and-the-cuddly

Some possibilities:

Image result for rangers mascot

Image result for rangers mascot

Related image

Edited by Neomaxizoomdweebie

1 minute ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Yeah. Pretty sure this guy would never wear a pair of rain pants.

Image result for hipster attire

Thanks to Gritty, Rangers are the only NHL team without a mascot.

https://thehockeynews.com/news/article/nhl-mascot-rankings-the-good-the-bad-and-the-cuddly

The Rangers mascot is Lady Liberty you godless communist