• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

amato

Flyers new mascot will haunt your nightmares

Rate this topic

5 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

And therefore the focal point of my anger

Orange man bad?

Cancelled it before the election, so I don't know how it is now. Basically disagreed with their "reporters" on every social issue brought up in the magazine. If I wanted a political magazine, I wouldn't subscribe to "The Hockey News". It was basically ESPN Canada. 

4 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Cancelled it before the election, so I don't know how it is now. Basically disagreed with their "reporters" on every social issue brought up in the magazine. If I wanted a political magazine, I wouldn't subscribe to "The Hockey News". It was basically ESPN Canada. 

Owned by TVA group who's in bed with Rogers. So yeah, basically Canadian ESPN aka trash.

9 hours ago, GMRwings1983 said:

Yeah.  Don't all the hipsters in Seattle wear them every day?  

Hipsters in Seattle hardly wear rain gear and certainly don't carry an umbrella.  

"29. AL THE OCTOPUS (Detroit Red Wings)
The only mascot without an actual human operator – and it glorifies animal cruelty. Doubling down on ineptitude."

I will take my mascot with 11 Stanley cups ....

Animal cruelty for crimmy sakes the octopus is boiled before it hits the ice....God forbid we honor traditions in a sport. It's not like some player killed a rat in the dressing room and then it was used as a mascot(see #19)

On 10/1/2018 at 9:47 PM, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

No. It might become a thing.

shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcThbrwcnrWups25wRWZYxCbEhIFcL5gZAlVLHTLfK0EL5q5NPOyfOAjyprxNn8JXb0aN05GtoEH63qUnWF8vYn2QtiWUyxA43V-bBqVpaAum_FMWeVLD1in&usqp=CAE

giphy.gif

On 10/1/2018 at 7:08 PM, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

An older, creepy, life-long bachelor who lives alone and invites little kids to be his "neighbor". No red flags there.

Hello neighbor!

Tom-Hanks-Mister-Rogers-Biopic-Photo-You

2 hours ago, AtlantaHotWings said:

The only mascot without an actual human operator – and it glorifies animal cruelty. Doubling down on ineptitude."

Animal cruelty for crimmy sakes the octopus is boiled before it hits the ice....God forbid we honor traditions in a sport. It's not like some player killed a rat in the dressing room and then it was used as a mascot(see #19)

Actually it's already dead before boiling it and is sold as "seafood"

7 hours ago, AtlantaHotWings said:

Throw away a chicken nugget purchased from your local fast food joint? That's wasteful!

Throw an already dead octopus purchased from a fish market onto the ice? That's animal cruelty! Someone get PETA on the phone!

7 hours ago, NerveDamage said:

Hello neighbor!

Tom-Hanks-Mister-Rogers-Biopic-Photo-You

That wedding ring isn't fooling anybody Fred. His middle name is "McFeely" for crying out loud. I am not making this up! How much more proof do y'all need?

Edited by Neomaxizoomdweebie

1 hour ago, The Secret said:

It has to be better the the Red Wings new mascot s***tee. I can't wait to see s***tee face off against Gritty.... It will be the greatest S*** show on ice (next to Blashill's on ice product)

Shittee.jpg

YES!!!! :w00t:

The s***ty Gritty Showdown!!!

Edited by Hockeymom1960