• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Wheelchairsuperhero

GDT6!

Rate this topic

These kids have been fun to watch this pre-season. It's been several years since I've last watched a Wings game that was fun to watch like these. The mistakes that happen this year to me, seem different than the ones from the past few seasons. Those mistakes were more laziness it seemed to me, like the guys didn't care. I am not seeing any laziness this pre-season, so when mistakes happen, they aren't as frustrating to watch. 

45 minutes ago, Wheelchairsuperhero said:

Sulak rushing up the ice is an impressive sight, kid can move and does it well with the puck. 

I like the fact that he's in on many plays, and generates offensive opportunities.

Given the fact that this is 'todays NHL' - it would be a crime to send him, and Cholo back down to GR.

This preseason has been my first opportunity to watch Cholowski play. Gotta say, I'm pretty happy with this guy. Doesn't look like a youngster out there at all.

Just now, krsmith17 said:

He's been outstanding. It's nice to see him produce, but it's his poise with the puck that I've been most impressed with. He should absolutely be number one in the pecking order.

couldn't agree more. It's what I like about Charlie McAvoy's game and what I'm thrilled to see in Cholowski's.

Edited by Wheelchairsuperhero

Don't get excited fellas. The 2016 draft thread told me this Cholowski kid probably needs at least 3 more years to develop in College/Minors, and he might only be a decent 2nd pairing by that time, he was in reality more like a 2nd round pick.

That Jacob Chychrun thou...

Just now, Wheelchairsuperhero said:

Zadina finishes it in OT off a feed from Glendening. Hopefully that gives him some confidence for his next game. Was an awesome finish.

And that boys, and girls is what this team needs - a guy who can finish.

Hopefully Zads can erase the horrible memories we all have of logo hunting shooters we've been inundated with for the better portion of several years.

5 minutes ago, Wheelchairsuperhero said:

Zadina finishes it in OT off a feed from Glendening. Hopefully that gives him some confidence for his next game. Was an awesome finish.

So basically this team is just one OT goal away from losing just about every game. Greattttt.

3 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

And that boys, and girls is what this team needs - a guy who can finish.

Hopefully Zads can erase the horrible memories we all have of logo hunting shooters we've been inundated with for the better portion of several years.

Let's not make this a thing. It sounds like ur talking about Z's nads. As big and steely as they are, its time to move on...