• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
krsmith17

2018 Prospects Watch

Rate this topic

3 hours ago, Dabura said:

Wings are perfecting the art of the respectable tank.

Cholowski too good, can't be allowed to play

5 hours ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Some professional food nerd dude once tried to tell me pizza was a sandwich. 

Poptarts are technically ravioli

3 minutes ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

A few take aways:

1) Puemple is begging to be brought up and play with Larkin and Athanasiou. Ehn is voodoo rolling him in Hope's he gets the same shot.  

2) Camper, go find another team.  #19?  Are you serious.  That number is RETIRED in the state of MI.

3) Zadina, you have big shoes to fill choosing #11.  Get Hollands cell programmed, bud.

He wants to play 3 more years past his expiration date.

1 hour ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

5 games in and Zadina leads a very stanky Griffins team in points.

Also, Givani Smith is lazy and he sucks :lol:

image.thumb.png.688ebfdd137595df6f491c39f04f218f.png

I was at the game last night, that assist Zadina got was the result of a really good backcheck. That was the only positive thing I took away, Griffins are on the struggle bus right now. I have a feeling Lashoff returning and the addition of Sulak will be a pretty big help though. 

2 minutes ago, Wheelchairsuperhero said:

I was at the game last night, that assist Zadina got was the result of a really good backcheck. That was the only positive thing I took away, Griffins are on the struggle bus right now. I have a feeling Lashoff returning and the addition of Sulak will be a pretty big help though. 

I imagine Hronek and Hickketts will join them at some point as well. 

Edited by The 91 of Ryans

1 hour ago, Wheelchairsuperhero said:

That team is nothing without Lashoff

8330587136_6202b5a117_b.jpg

7 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Veleno now has 17 pts in 10 games with his junior team

Yup, another two goals last night. 4th in points, 3rd in points per game in the Q. Assuming he stays healthy, he'll definitely finish top 3. I wouldn't be at all surprised if he finishes number one. The thing I find surprising though is that so far he's been putting up more goals (9) than assists (8). That may be a sign that he's having to do a bit more on his own. Really looking forward to see what he can do with better players (scorers), against the best of his age group when he suits up for team Canada at the WJC.

Veleno - 17 points (9 goals, 8 assists) in 11 games. 1.55 points per game (ranked 3rd in the Q)

McIsaac - 7 points (3 goals, 4 assists) in 6 games. 1.17 points per game (ranked 2nd among defensemen)

Halifax (McIsaac) vs. Drummondville (Veleno) today at 3:00 EST for anyone that's interested. I'll be tuning in.