• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
krsmith17

2018 Prospects Watch

Rate this topic

On ‎10‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 7:40 PM, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Ken Kal sings falsetto. He SCOOO-OOOORES! I bet he can hit that high note in "Take On Me".

(I would post a video of the song, but it irritates some people.)

yes it does; thought the thread was about redwings prospects?  I guess it is just about super posters ramblings amongst themselves and  not really going anywhere  Pablum, hubris, etc tug tug 

On 10/30/2018 at 11:33 AM, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Next time were all having fun and the thread suddenly gets locked, remember this guys name

But you see, he doesn't like watching videos and he had to scroll for 2 extra seconds in order to get past your video! The horror!

He's probably already tattled to a mod that the power users - ya know, the ones like you and me who actually generate the content on this website that he likes to read - posted a video again, and that mildly inconvenienced his scrolling. Thank you to all of you who do this btw, it really motivates us, the people who actually post here, to keep bailing out the sinking ship that is this website with more content. Keep it up.

Does this mean that I get to sit at the cool kids table now?

1 hour ago, TimeBinder said:

yes it does; thought the thread was about redwings prospects?  I guess it is just about super posters ramblings amongst themselves and  not really going anywhere  Pablum, hubris, etc tug tug 

Image result for complaints department

1 hour ago, TimeBinder said:

Whose socks you wearing? 

5 hours ago, TimeBinder said:

ken kal  a prospect ? is there a video related to him?

4 hours ago, TimeBinder said:

You pretty much nailed it, no sarcasm.

Do you have anything of substance to contribute yourself? You rarely ever post, and when you do you just complain about how others post. If you're not gonna post constructively yourself, then I kinda hold your opinion in low regard.

That being said, I sincerely invite you to contribute. What's your opinion on our prospects? Too many? Too few? Which one makes you feel special inside? Which do you think is overrated? Again, no sarcasm.

It's great that you care enough about the board to complain about it. If you can't tell (you can) most of us are bored. Instead of complaining about us having fun and filling the void, contribute something constructive. We'd all love to discuss it.  

21 minutes ago, Wheelchairsuperhero said:

Not sure if this was posted yet or not. I'm pretty excited though.

Also Zadina had a couple goals today in an 8 - something win over somebody. Hopefully he's getting comfortable at this level.

Thanks for posting about prospects in this thread. Some of these jerks waste my time.

8 hours ago, Wheelchairsuperhero said:

Not sure if this was posted yet or not. I'm pretty excited though.

Also Zadina had a couple goals today in an 8 - something win over somebody. Hopefully he's getting comfortable at this level.

Kid is going to be a stud.

9 minutes ago, Dabura said:

Notes: Zadina heating up, still needs more time in AHL [DetroitRedWings.com]

4 goals and 7 points through 11 games. Not exactly warpath-level numbers, and the four goals were scored across two games, but it's not nothing. Still, worth noting that Blashill says he's "got a long way to go."

Zadina is trash I already hate him