• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
krsmith17

2018 Prospects Watch

Rate this topic

16 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

lol I was about to make fun of Hughes by switching the first letter of his first name with the first letter of his last name in a lame attempt to mock him

Then I realized what that spells out... yikes!

Edited by ChristopherReevesLegs

14 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

Zadina is starting to heat up. Through 14 games, he has 10 points (6 goals, 4 assists). He's only scored in 3 games this season though (2 in each game).

Hronek has 4 points (1 goal, 3 assists) in 8 games.

Czech players suck. Gimme more Cholowskis and Larkins and don cherry yelling at me on the tv

So I watched the QMJHL (is the MJ really necessary?) vs. Russian Juniors game the other night. Both Veleno and McIsaac played. Veleno was 2C and 1st PK unit. McIsaac was 2nd pair and 1st PK unit.

Synopsis: McIsaac looked good. Very solid and sound. I think there is top pair potential there. Veleno I was less impressed with. Didn't really stand out to me. Seems like more of a Nielsen type to me. Granted it was only one game, but I just didn't see anything to hype about.

12 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

So I watched the QMJHL (is the MJ really necessary?) vs. Russian Juniors game the other night. Both Veleno and McIsaac played. Veleno was 2C and 1st PK unit. McIsaac was 2nd pair and 1st PK unit.

Synopsis: McIsaac looked good. Very solid and sound. I think there is top pair potential there. Veleno I was less impressed with. Didn't really stand out to me. Seems like more of a Nielsen type to me. Granted it was only one game, but I just didn't see anything to hype about.

I'd be ok with that.  We need a guy like Nielsen that making Glendening type money.

31 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

McIsaac was the best player we took in that draft

Just now, Jonas Mahonas said:

Larkin

Cholowski

Not close. And if they ever get there (they won't), they'll be making league max.

1 minute ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

McIsaac was the best player we took in that draft

Now there's a hot take... I like it.