• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

krsmith17

2018-19 Season Lines Thread

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Yeah. This is almost as annoying as talking about Franzen, Hossa, Hague, Tippett,and Liam Kirk in every thread.

:innocent:

dang, you haven't read many threads have you. That argument was valid, what, two years ago? Maybe get off page 432 of the forums and catch up with the rest of us.

Not really a fan of the line combos or defense pairings... I would have liked to see something like...

Bertuzzi - Larkin - Mantha

Vanek - Athanasiou - Rasmussen

Ehn - Nielsen - Nyquist

Abdelkader - Helm - Glendening

Cholowski - Daley

DeKeyser - Jensen

Sulak - Ericsson

Oh well, not a huge deal. I'm sure they'll be switched up before the end of the first period, maybe even before the game starts...

2 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

Not really a fan of the line combos or defense pairings... I would have liked to see something like...

Bertuzzi - Larkin - Mantha

Vanek - Athanasiou - Rasmussen

Ehn - Nielsen - Nyquist

Abdelkader - Helm - Glendening

Cholowski - Daley

DeKeyser - Jensen

Sulak - Ericsson

Oh well, not a huge deal. I'm sure they'll be switched up before the end of the first period, maybe even before the game starts...

If I was Blash:

Cholowski - Sulak
Daley - Worthless player
Worthless player - Worthless player

How the hell is Bertuzzi the net front guy over Rasmussen? That can't be right, is it?... Mantha is still being used as a net front I see... Put him in the slot where he can utilize his shot, and use Bertuzzi and Rasmussen as the net front on each unit...

Bertuzzi (net front)

Athanasiou (shooter) - Larkin (bumper) - Mantha (shooter)

Daley (quarterback)

Rasmussen (net front)

Vanek (shooter) - Nielsen (bumper) - Nyquist (shooter)

Cholowski (quarterback)

1 minute ago, krsmith17 said:

How the hell is Bertuzzi the net front guy over Rasmussen? That can't be right, is it?... Mantha is still being used as a net front I see... Put him in the slot where he can utilize his shot, and use Bertuzzi and Rasmussen as the net front on each unit...

Bertuzzi (net front)

Daley (quarterback)

Rasmussen (net front)

Cholowski (quarterback)

We agree on PP s***

46 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

Bertuzzi (net front)

Daley (quarterback)

Rasmussen (net front)

Cholowski (quarterback)

22 hours ago, LeftWinger said:

dang, you haven't read many threads have you. That argument was valid, what, two years ago? Maybe get off page 432 of the forums and catch up with the rest of us.

1. It was a joke.

2. I've only been here for just over a year.

3. Are you seriously going to tell me that you haven't discussed those things in multiple threads over the last 2 months alone?

9 hours ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

1. It was a joke.

2. I've only been here for just over a year.

3. Are you seriously going to tell me that you haven't discussed those things in multiple threads over the last 2 months alone?

Yes. Not to the point you are referring (joking) about. Plus, if somebody says something to me first about one of those subjects, and I respond, doesn't count as me bringing it up. Or if it's in the (an) appropriate thread. Even then 99% of the time i dont discuss them.

Edited by LeftWinger

On 10/2/2018 at 9:12 PM, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

The silverdome was never the same again

I can do a pretty mean impression (voice) of Randy 'Macho Man' Savage.

12 hours ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Nah. I'm good. Me and my girl are talking about getting married and starting a family. Too much to live for.

Why do I picture your special day sumthin like this...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCvYVSxwfx9PZYk2q-mRj

Nah, this team is going to surprise a lot of folks this season!

Don't get me wrong, I'd love a shot at the #1 pick, but I just have a feeling this team is going to surprise a lot of folks this season!

If we can get our goalies to over-perform, I just have a feeling that this team is going to surprise a lot of folks this season!

Oddly enough, these young kids may come in and feel they have to fight to stay in the NHL, and that just be the antidote the allows this team to surprise a lot of folks this season!

Oh, shoot ,sorry, I thought I was over in the "Korean Spam" thread! :lol:

Seriously though, as much as most of us want to win the Jack Hughes lotto, I am sure we'd all be ecstatic if this team ran away with the Eastern Conference and really did surprise everyone!

Anyhow, I won't be watching (have to drive to work) but I will be listening! 

3 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

Nah, this team is going to surprise a lot of folks this season!

Don't get me wrong, I'd love a shot at the #1 pick, but I just have a feeling this team is going to surprise a lot of folks this season!

If we can get our goalies to over-perform, I just have a feeling that this team is going to surprise a lot of folks this season!

Oddly enough, these young kids may come in and feel they have to fight to stay in the NHL, and that just be the antidote the allows this team to surprise a lot of folks this season!

Oh, shoot ,sorry, I thought I was over in the "Korean Spam" thread! :lol:

Seriously though, as much as most of us want to win the Jack Hughes lotto, I am sure we'd all be ecstatic if this team ran away with the Eastern Conference and really did surprise everyone!

Anyhow, I won't be watching (have to drive to work) but I will be listening! 

2je7px.jpg

19 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

For all we know these rookies might actually make this team fun to watch...Run & gun hockey - high risk high reward.

TORTORELLA: "OK, we know how to beat these guys. Their D are slow and old and predictable. Let's go over the names. First we have...*squints*...Wait, did they overhaul their entire f***ing blue line? Who the f*** is Libor Sulak? What the f*** is going on here?"

13 hours ago, F.Michael said:

I can do a pretty mean impression (voice) of Randy 'Macho Man' Savage.

Why do I picture your special day sumthin like this...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCvYVSxwfx9PZYk2q-mRj

Dude. How far south do you think Indiana is? We fought for the Union for crying out loud. We're 1 state away from Canada. I mean, southern Indiana is a lot like Kentucky i guess...But up here in Northern Indiana, we're basically Michigan.

I am not gonna lie tho. There may or may not be a shotgun and a Justice of the Peace involved.

17 hours ago, LeftWinger said:

Yes. Not to the point you are referring (joking) about. Plus, if somebody says something to me first about one of those subjects, and I respond, doesn't count as me bringing it up. Or if it's in the (an) appropriate thread. Even then 99% of the time i dont discuss them.

Image result for disbelief face gif