No registered users viewing this page.

krsmith17

2018-19 Season Lines Thread

Rate this topic

Hronek sent to GR

On 10/19/2018 at 7:45 PM, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Related imageR U sure?

On 10/19/2018 at 7:59 PM, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Most athletes are good looking. Green falls into that category.

Ericsson is a smoke show

a9fb06a2c2a92893dd9b20b24134d314.jpg

On 10/19/2018 at 9:47 PM, Jonas Mahonas said:

Nyquist is hot

On 10/20/2018 at 1:42 PM, e_prime said:

i have a boner.

c8d.jpg

Edited by NerveDamage

4 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Anyone else think Daley has played pretty bad so far? Usually I like him but... yeahhh I woulda kept Hronek over him at the moment. Hroneks just made too many mistakes I guess, needs to develop some poise

None of the vets have been great, but Kronwall has been the worst in my opinion. Jensen has been our best "vet". DeKeyser was playing well before the injury. Daley and Ericsson have been okay...

7 hours ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

Time to teach the Wings how to run a 5 line rotation:

Athanasiou - Larkin - Mantha

Bertuzzi - Rasmussen - Frk

Abdelkader - Athanasiou - Nyquist

Vanek - Nielsen - Larkin

Helm - De La Rose - Bertuzzi

This is probably rocket science to Blashill, but it's a good way for good coaches to get their better players or players playing better on the ice more often.

So...you're only dressing 3 D?

30 minutes ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

This is advanced coaching.

No. No it isn't. It's just double-shifting guys. Something literally every coach does on a regular basis, hence all the disparity in ice time between players. 

Like trying to say folding a slice of pizza so the front doesn't droop down is "advanced cooking".

1 hour ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

i'm torn. 

On one hand, he's obviously not ready. If he could go to GR it'd be easy; probably would have started there. On the other, it's not like we have anyone else that's any good, and maybe the pressure will be good for him in the long run.

I don't think the contract is really much to worry about. Doubtful he'll be a guy who jumps right from his ELC to a high dollar deal.

1 hour ago, Buppy said:

i'm torn. 

On one hand, he's obviously not ready. If he could go to GR it'd be easy; probably would have started there. On the other, it's not like we have anyone else that's any good, and maybe the pressure will be good for him in the long run.

I don't think the contract is really much to worry about. Doubtful he'll be a guy who jumps right from his ELC to a high dollar deal.

It's a shame he's not AHL-eligible, because that's really where he should be.

Given the actual options, I'm 100% ok with him staying in Detroit.

43 minutes ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

If Blashill can run some systems that are a bit more advanced - FLS (Five Line Spin), O3 Layering, etc., then he may be able to put Rasmussen in a great position to succeed.  It's the 4th line grinder first hazing that Blashill loves that we all have very little tolerance for.  Time for Blashill to step up his game.  This team isn't good enough for the try this try that standard shuffling.  Blash needs to use advanced coaching methods like Scotty used to.

My dude, I don't think this team is ready for advanced coaching methods. You ask too much of them!