• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

krsmith17

2018-19 Season Lines Thread

Rate this topic

3 hours ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Probably close. Switch up Helm and Frk prolly

Yeah, that's what it'll likely be. Above is what I'd like to see. I've liked Frk's game the past couple games and the FML line has been pretty good in the past.

8 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

Yeah, that's what it'll likely be. Above is what I'd like to see. I've liked Frk's game the past couple games and the FML line has been pretty good in the past.

FML!

4 hours ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Susanna Hoffs...yum.

But most of us aren't in a nursing home.

18 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

When does Vanek come back?

We should trade him so he can keep pursuing Mike Sillinger's record for most teams played for.  The dude's played for eight different teams in the last 4 seasons!

Edited by GMRwings1983

34 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Esposito is in his seventies and became famous during the 60's. Susanna Hoffs is in her fifties (and still yummy btw) and became famous during the 80's. Not old enough for a nursing home. AARP maybe.

I got you good, you f%$ker.

Awesome prank, Farva.

23 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Lol. We're all like the same age.

As you can see by my handle, I am an electricians apprentice, which means I am very young. I enjoy living with my mom and playing Fortnite 4 to 5 hours everyday. But despite my charming youth, yes, I too fantasize about 50 year old MILFs that slang guitars.

Edited by ChristopherReevesLegs

1 hour ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

He's actually been playing better.

Sure. He has been better, but still not worthy of that spot on the top line in my opinion. I was okay with Helm up there because he's actually a good forechecker and can create chances. Abdelkader shouldn't be anywhere near the top six in my opinion. He should be a staple on Glendening's wing on the 4th line.

I would much rather see any of Nyquist, Vanek, Athanasiou, Bertuzzi, Rasmussen on that top line with Larkin and Mantha.

3 hours ago, krsmith17 said:

Sure. He has been better, but still not worthy of that spot on the top line in my opinion. I was okay with Helm up there because he's actually a good forechecker and can create chances. Abdelkader shouldn't be anywhere near the top six in my opinion. He should be a staple on Glendening's wing on the 4th line.

I would much rather see any of Nyquist, Vanek, Athanasiou, Bertuzzi, Rasmussen on that top line with Larkin and Mantha.

Yeah you will. About 5 shifts into the 1st

4 hours ago, krsmith17 said:

I cannot stand Abdelkader.  So you know it's real if I say he's earned some minutes with Dylly Dylly.

Big fan of the lines for tonight's game.  The top two are producing and shouldn't be messed with.  Ras-Glen-Bert seems like they'd have decent offense and would be miserable to play against.  And Vanek-De La Rose-Frk should end up playing very little, but may provide a reasonable amount of offensive pressure in a limited role.  At the very least it's starting to look like fans are getting what they wanted for years when we complained about not wanting/needing a "shutdown line".  These are four lines with decent offensive potential.

Edit:  Also, Ericsson is a healthy scratch again.  For those who never thought that would ever happen. 

Edited by kipwinger