• Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

Jonas Mahonas

10/4 GDT - Red Wings vs Blue Jackets - 7:30 PM EST

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

54 minutes ago, NerveDamage said:

where's the date and game time, projected lineups? is this what GDT's have come to? at least put some effort and Hype into it.

 

We do this now.  We win a lot with this method!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, krsmith17 said:

Yeah, I'm not really digging the "GDT#". That was fine for preseason, but I think we need to go back to the old format with date, time and opponent in the thread title...

I don't have an opinion on the matter. I go where the HYPE! takes me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This thread is for the game against the jackets tmrw?

Im gonna be there for this one boys *hype intensifies*

And the guy I'm going with his last name is jacket *X-Files theme* (Wing fan thou)

Anybody know what I should expect in the Labatt club? I got tix in that section for cheaper. Do i get cheap labtatts too? Will be my first time in the new arena. Listen on ur TV cause I'm gonna scream CROSBY SUCKS when Zetterberg drops the ceremonial puck

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Dabura said:

I don't have an opinion on the matter. I go where the HYPE! takes me.

Good man.  This is how a hype train rolls.

 

KRS, get on board.  Embrace how the train rolls.  Not how the trolls reign.

 

The vibes are there.  Embrace them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello LGW children, the hype is alive!!! Starting this season.  I will be drafting my first rounder. She is expected to be joining our team in the beginning of the new year. She is expected to be number one in the nursery league draft. Exciting times

F4D3079C-9A67-42D3-BFFC-BE4D2AC74890.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, KATIEBARTHEDOOR24 said:

Hello LGW children, the hype is alive!!! Starting this season.  I will be drafting my first rounder. She is expected to be joining our team in the beginning of the new year. She is expected to be number one in the nursery league draft. Exciting times

F4D3079C-9A67-42D3-BFFC-BE4D2AC74890.jpeg

Congrats!!

 

Pavelina Henrika

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Soooo exited we're finally starting a new season of Red Wings hockey.  Not making the playoffs and all it makes it feel like forever between seasons :glare: …..Im looking forward to who steps up with Z gone, there is some untapped skill on this team that could surprise some folks around the league and I hope they prove themselves.  Here's to an amazing year :yahoo:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, 13dangledangle said:

Soooo exited we're finally starting a new season of Red Wings hockey.  Not making the playoffs and all it makes it feel like forever between seasons :glare: …..Im looking forward to who steps up with Z gone, there is some untapped skill on this team that could surprise some folks around the league and I hope they prove themselves.  Here's to an amazing year :yahoo:

So much Hype!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now