• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

10/7 GDT - Red Wings @ Kings - 10:30 PM EST

Rate this topic

2 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

If Cholowski turns out to be a top pair D, and Sulak a 2nd pair, our D corp will be looking up.

R U talking about his hair? Cuz DD cut it, and Cholowski's is short.

Yeah that was my point, he's a complete disappointment. Cholowski I wasn't even talking about.

3 minutes ago, NerveDamage said:

Nananananana AntMan, AntMan!

for some reason my wife has taken to calling him, 'Praying Mantha', I dunno I guess she thinks he looks like a praying mantis somehow?

kinda like it though

Edited by datterberg1340

Soo.. like I said about the beers..

I switched over to Forza and I guess paused my live stream from NHLTV or whatever. Then I played Forza and came back like 20 minutes later, and then sat there and watched the entire intermission thinking "This sure is taking a while, is intermission like 40 minutes now? 

So when I posted about no goal yet, my time clock was at 16:48 in-game and there's only 8 minutes left in the 2nd.

3 minutes ago, MabusIncarnate said:

Soo.. like I said about the beers..

I switched over to Forza and I guess paused my live stream from NHLTV or whatever. Then I played Forza and came back like 20 minutes later, and then sat there and watched the entire intermission thinking "This sure is taking a while, is intermission like 40 minutes now? 

So when I posted about no goal yet, my time clock was at 16:48 in-game and there's only 8 minutes left in the 2nd.