• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Wings02

Red Wings vs. Maple Leafs - October 11/2018

Rate this topic

Stay for more than 1 period. Steal some lower bowl seats once everyone "enjoying the new sights".

Tommy's Detroit Bar and Grill is great some greasy food and better. By the Joe. Looking for something little closer to LCA, just walk around, ton of good new places to eat.

Edited by xault

I have arrived. Had a coney dog at Lafayette, was unreal. Went to wrong end of town for beers, got hustled for 2 smokes and a beer within 3 minutes of getting out of the car. A hooker 100 percent been hooked in my hotel bed. All in all? Having a great time, go wings !!! Thanks everyone for your suggestions :lol:

10 minutes ago, Wings02 said:

I have arrived. Had a coney dog at Lafayette, was unreal. Went to wrong end of town for beers, got hustled for 2 smokes and a beer within 3 minutes of getting out of the car. A hooker 100 percent been hooked in my hotel bed. All in all? Having a great time, go wings !!! Thanks everyone for your suggestions :lol:

face.png

Edited by The 91 of Ryans

17 minutes ago, Wings02 said:

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

I am beginning to think that Abby liked dated your Mom or slept with your GF or something.

No neither would go near him, you’ve seen his face haven’t you?

1 minute ago, kjw25 said:
12 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

You've seen his wife haven't you?

Yes I have and if I was making millions my wife would be just as hot. 

What I'm saying is, Abby would prolly pass on your Mom or GF... not the other way around

PS you got an ugly wife confirmed

Edited by ChristopherReevesLegs

1 hour ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

What I'm saying is, Abby would prolly pass on your Mom or GF... not the other way around

PS you got an ugly wife confirmed

Yea I am sure he would, my wife is 300lbs why do you think I am on this forum on a Friday night. But she has a pretty face and has the same amount of goals as Abby this year