• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Manny>Ozzie(by a long shot)

Mantha is Lazy and He Sucks

Rate this topic

Go back to the day Mantha was drafted. I declared that Mantha would become the new Franzen and that one day, in a few short years, you would all turn on him

Today is that day. Thanks for the thread.

Edited by ChristopherReevesLegs

5 minutes ago, Dabura said:

We shouldn't rule it out after FOUR GAMES, is my point.

And my point was that after watching this team play four games and Mantha's corresponding performance I'm not prone to throwing open the shutters and proclaiming him a 30 goal scorers with any kind of swagger or bravado. Like @kylee. They said 30+. Not 30. THIRTY PLUS!!!!! 

1 minute ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

And my point was that after watching this team play four games and Mantha's corresponding performance I'm not prone to throwing open the shutters and proclaiming him a 30 goal scorers with any kind of swagger or bravado. Like @kylee. They said 30+. Not 30. THIRTY PLUS!!!!! 

He scored 24 goals last season. It's not a big stretch to say he'll score 30 or more this season. You're being a baby.

Just my two cents.

I'll be honest, I think Mantha's been pretty bad so far.  I realize it's four games in, but he and Larkin need to be our top players every night and Mantha isn't really holding up his end of the bargain.  And it's not like AA where the chances have been there over and over and he's just snake bit.  Mantha is pretty invisible most shifts.  Just my two cents though.  As I said a week or so ago, I'm pretty happy with the kids, the grinders, Bertuzzi, and Larkin.  I need to see WAY more out of the veterans.  Mantha, Vanek, Nyquist, AA, Neilsen, all need to step it up. 

On 10/12/2018 at 9:23 PM, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Go back to the day Mantha was drafted. I declared that Mantha would become the new Franzen and that one day, in a few short years, you would all turn on him

Today is that day. Thanks for the thread.

I'm happy for you man!