• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

10/13 GDT - Red Wings @ Bruins - 3:00 PM ET

Rate this topic

3 hours ago, HadThomasVokounOnFortSt said:

What the f*** was the point of leaving Bernier out for all game?

They wanted him to have a Patrick Roy moment, where he comes up to the coach and tells him he's never playing for this franchise again.  

3 hours ago, barabbas16 said:

Disagree.  Nyquist needs to have a solid year so the Wings can get an asset for him at the deadline.  Zadina can come up then, if he's ready... or earlier if the forwards get hit by injuries like the D has, but not instead of a healthy Nyquist.

After the way Tatar ended up in Vegas, I'd be surprised if anyone wants to overpay for his twin brother Nyquist.  

1 hour ago, greenrebellion said:

Jack Hughes is great, but man do we need to get some decent defense at some point.  Might have to tank next year too!

44 minutes ago, Wingnut1989 said:

so are we still rebuilding on the fly?

Here's how I'm choosing to look at it: We've built up some pretty good secondary and tertiary depth over the past four or five years and now we're gunning for top-end talent. On the one hand, it's a daunting task, because elite NHLers are so hard to come by. On the other hand, we only need a couple of those players. With the bottom probably falling out this season (if these first five games are any indication), we should be well-positioned for some lottery luck in 2019 and possibly 2020.

1 hour ago, GMRwings1983 said:

They wanted him to have a Patrick Roy moment, where he comes up to the coach and tells him he's never playing for this franchise again.  

After the way Tatar ended up in Vegas, I'd be surprised if anyone wants to overpay for his twin brother Nyquist.  

Tatar has 4 goals for the Habs right now. 

Just sayin

I'd trade AA to get him back

0-3-2, man. Oh well, maybe this is the season this team actually bottoms out. Was bound to happen. Been trending that way the past two seasons. After this season, we'll have another high pick. Howard, Kronwall, Errorsson, Vanek, Witkowski, possibly Nyquist off the books. Ditch Blashill.  I can't believe this current roster is almost at the cap limit. It looks so pathetic on paper for the money paid out. haha

14 hours ago, GMRwings1983 said:

After the haul Detroit got from Vegas for Tatar, I'd be surprised if they're not hoping/won't be looking to get a good haul for him this year - obviously not as much since Nyquist will be a UFA, but still.

21 hours ago, RedWingsRox said:

Oh gawd ... Bernier made 31 saves ... not bad numerically and we still lost 8-2 ??!!

Is it Bylsma fault?  He left Buffalo and look at them now.  

Bernier had a .795 save percentage. That's complete trash. Had he only given up 3 goals (which would be acceptable on 39 SOG) this team might have had a chance. That said, 39 shots on goal is way too many too. SO, basically everyone is lazy and sucks.

2 hours ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Bernier had a .795 save percentage. That's complete trash. Had he only given up 3 goals (which would be acceptable on 39 SOG) this team might have had a chance. That said, 39 shots on goal is way too many too. SO, basically everyone is lazy and sucks.

Yup, pretty much

On 10/13/2018 at 4:15 PM, kjw25 said:

My wish.... fire Blashill, Kenny steps down, Yzerman steps in. Buyout Abby, trade Nyquist.

then we win the cup and you, dickiedunn, and lefty complain that the team didn't go 16-0 in the playoffs and demand everyone be fired.

On 10/13/2018 at 9:57 PM, The 91 of Ryans said:

Tatar has 4 goals for the Habs right now. 

Just sayin

I'd trade AA to get him back

But...but...AA is sooo fast! He's clearly better than Tatar. Speed kills. it trumps any other kind of talent.