• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

10/15 BUCKWILD GDT - Red Wings @ Canadiens - 7:30 PM ET

Rate this topic

19 minutes ago, Dabura said:

I'm torn on Rasmussen. On the one hand, I think he should be playing against men. On the other hand, he's been mostly invisible. Needs to bulk up, get quicker, work on his puck protection.

I was expecting more out of him. Sad!

He nee sum milk

12 minutes ago, MabusIncarnate said:

Tonight we get our first win, book it. 

If they lose, whoever makes post #50 in this thread can choose my new avatar for the rest of October, as long as it's within the TOS. 

LGW!!

Revenge of the care bear

I'm okay with Ras sitting out a game in the press box. It might do him some good to watch a game in real time, and see if he can figure out what he's not doing right. 

Sadly, there's not enough room in the press box to sit half the team, and just use an area beer league team to fill out our roster. 

Anyway, Vanek finally finds the net, one of the D-kids gets one on the PP, and Lil' Bert knocks home a rebound for the winner in OT. 

Also of note, Tatar and Nyquist drop the gloves, they both lose. 

Edited by BigWillieStyle

2 hours ago, LeftWinger said:

Might we see the Frk-Ehn-AA line...

I hope so, HYPE!!!

This will mark my first full game I get to see, hopefully they have saved their best effort for tonight.  Though I shouldn't say theres been no effort, Ive seen little bits of evry game except Bostons lashing, and other then that they've played hard.  They've just missed HARD on converting on their chances.  Someone or someone's has to step up as the white horse of this team to turn things around and get some confidence in that dressing room...HYPE!!!

Edited by 13dangledangle