• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

10/15 BUCKWILD GDT - Red Wings @ Canadiens - 7:30 PM ET

Rate this topic

12 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

This team can't be this bad...it has to be the system. The coaches...

It is the system/coaches.  Blashill won't make it through the season.  Its pretty much as bad as you can imagine right now.  We can't keep the puck out of our net and can't generate any consistent pressure on offense.  On the bright side, Jack Hughes is looking more likely.  So sad we're thinking about that in October, but it is what it is.

1 minute ago, Dabura said:

It's like hardcore cold turkey drug withdrawl. In the the absence of Z and any kind of insulation on the blue line, everyone in Wings Land is being forced to confront the cold, hard reality. Sucks to go through it, but it has to be happen. Can't move forward until you own your mess.

if only management would own up to the mess Blashill is and extricate him from the organization

then yes that would be a start

everyone looks complacent AF

1 minute ago, datterberg1340 said:

if only management would own up to the mess Blashill is and extricate him from the organization

that'd be admitting they've been doing things wrong... would Kenny own up to that?

3 minutes ago, xtrememachine1 said:

It is the system/coaches.  Blashill won't make it through the season.  Its pretty much as bad as you can imagine right now.  We can't keep the puck out of our net and can't generate any consistent pressure on offense.  On the bright side, Jack Hughes is looking more likely.  So sad we're thinking about that in October, but it is what it is.

Ya, but the lottery system doesn't even guarantee that. 

1 minute ago, datterberg1340 said:

I don't know how much of this is on Blashill and I'm not sure Bylsma would be any better, but we might be approaching that breaking point where you simply have to make a change.

10 minutes ago, xtrememachine1 said:

He needs to go right away. 

4 minutes ago, Dabura said:

I don't know how much of this is on Blashill and I'm not sure Bylsma would be any better, but we might be approaching that breaking point where you simply have to make a change.

It would be a band-aid on a bullet wound, but it's still better than another gun shot. 

What is up with my analogies tonight?