• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

10/15 BUCKWILD GDT - Red Wings @ Canadiens - 7:30 PM ET

Rate this topic

5 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

FM-7525.jpg

And am I the only one thinking Blashill's not only an idiot, but a fooking douchebag for pulling Howard, and throwing Bernier once again under the bus?

Hey, he's still a better coach than that fat f**k Mike McCarthy.  

2 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

FM-7525.jpg

And am I the only one thinking Blashill's not only an idiot, but a fooking douchebag for pulling Howard, and throwing Bernier once again under the bus?

I didn’t watch the interview until after the game on his reasoning for the benching and well.. f*** that @$$hole. You start it off after being asked a dragged on “wwwweeeelllll”, no you idiot, you don’t have a ******* clue what you’re doing. Please for the love of god, just get fired right now. 

3 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Just goes to show how underrated Ericsson, Daley, Green, etc. Are. D made up of all kids will let goals thru.

Well we might win a game or 2 if they come back.  Besides we're competing with Florida ya know for the basement and I don't want anything to spoil that.

D-Boss, AA, 2uzzi, and Goose are the only ones trying.

Frk has a hard but garbage shot. Ras should never have been benched. Frk should be waived for Witkowski

Hronek is NOT NHL ready

Mantha is Franzen. Except Franzen actually scored.

Everyone on this team is replaceable except maybe Larkin.

16 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Frk has a hard but garbage shot. Ras should never have been benched. Frk should be waived for Witkowski

Hronek is NOT NHL ready

Frk is like Mikael Samuelsson, except you exchange the wrist shot for the one-timer.  Guy thinks he can shoot.  

1 hour ago, F.Michael said:

FM-7525.jpg

Doesn't really matter, this team is beyond help no matter who is in net. The bad thing is that they lost 7-3 with Niemi in net for the Habs. Suckage on offence and defence. Complete 60 minutes.

9 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Hronek is NOT NHL ready

All of this is absolutely true, especially the first point and the one about Hronek.  Only 4 players are trying is what gets me.  I remember seeing this last year and the year before.  We get down in a game, especially on the road, and we just quit, except for a few guys.  As for Hronek, I feel bad for him.  He's a little a ball of chaos for our defense every time he's out there and not in a good way either. He's always making a bad pass, in the wrong place, taking a bad penalty.  He reminds me of Brett Lebda and that's NOT a good thing.

9 hours ago, greenrebellion said:

This is not blashill. The roster on paper is worse then some ahl teams.

This is definitely Blashill.  In addition to losing and getting worse each year, we've watched good young players regress, we've seen them not prepared to play, we've seen them put in situations they shouldn't be in (Glendenning as second line center, Ras in the press box).  Its not even the losing that gets me down on him right now, its the no sign of progress or hope.  We're giving up tons of goals while not really getting any consistent offensive pressure, which leads to very few goals.  Saying an AHL roster is better than ours is nonsense.  We have some high end talent mixed with NHL ready talent like Larkin and AA.  I've seen coaches do a lot more with a lot less.  My biggest concern is that Blashill will screw up our incoming young talent (Zadina, Cholo, Veleno, Ras) and the rebuild will take even longer.