• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

ChristopherReevesLegs

Jeff Blashill Positivity Thread

Rate this topic

:innocent::innocent::innocent: Please post only positive thoughts about our great coach :innocent::innocent::innocent:

Only 15 goals allowed in the last 2 games is pretty good for sucha young D core. When big man Ericsson gets back all those goals against will dry up. We just have to be patient.

I'll be the first to say it, Rasmussen needed to be sat. His shot just hasn't been right-handed enough, or as wide of the net as Frk's. He needs to work on this.

I'm also really diggin the subtle new look this year... the checkered shirts really add a splash of color to his look and the thick dark frames speak to my hip fashion sense as a millennial. The new look says: I recycle, I eat cruelty free poultry, I don't need meanie fighters like Witkowski, AHL kids are cool on my team. Lovin' it.

Anyway, keep it positive and upbeat, and send Blash your good vibes. LGRW

usa_today_9976198.0.jpeg

Like it or not Jeffrey haters, but this is what peak male performance looks like

jeff-blashill-mlb-chicago-cubs-detroit-t

In my household we call him Godhill, kind of a mix of God + Blashill. I think what he's been able to do with this team in the absence of Zetterberg has been godfather-esque one might say. Great vision. Not sure there's another coach in the league that really SEES the ice like this guy does. I mean, Helm on the first line? I don't see any of you LGW jokers coming up with outside the box moves like that.

Keep it up Blash

9 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

I'm positivity that he sucks ballz as a coach

EDIT: Guys lets stick to the rules and keep things positive. I unfortunately had to ban 91 of Ryans for that off-colored post. The rulez are the rulez. Positivity only.

Edited by ChristopherReevesLegs

Sure our opponents are out-scoring us 29 to 14 - more than double - so far, but have you seen our PP%?? 29.4%! That has been a lingering problem on this team and Blash addressed it and fixed it. I submit this photo of our great coach in honor of accomplishing this feat:

cut.jpg

32 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

FyTXsxe.jpg

Just think, Blash has been around longer than these guys were...positivity

BTW, Kyrie was better.

2 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

:innocent::innocent::innocent: Please post only positive thoughts about our great coach :innocent::innocent::innocent:

Only 15 goals allowed in the last 2 games is pretty good for sucha young D core. When big man Ericsson gets back all those goals against will dry up. We just have to be patient.

I'll be the first to say it, Rasmussen needed to be sat. His shot just hasn't been right-handed enough, or as wide of the net as Frk's. He needs to work on this.

I'm also really diggin the subtle new look this year... the checkered shirts really add a splash of color to his look and the thick dark frames speak to my hip fashion sense as a millennial. The new look says: I recycle, I eat cruelty free poultry, I don't need meanie fighters like Witkowski, AHL kids are cool on my team. Lovin' it.

Anyway, keep it positive and upbeat, and send Blash your good vibes. LGRW

usa_today_9976198.0.jpeg

Anyone who knows who Mr. Mister is is too old to be a millennial.