• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

ChristopherReevesLegs

Which Extra Forward Should Sit?

Rate this topic

Vote for the guy you would scratch   

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

You're right. Rasmussen's 5 games this season is smaller than Mantha's 6 games this season... Or are you saying that Mantha has always sucked? Did he suck last season when he put up nearly 50 points? If so, I hope his suckage continues to progress this season.

It takes a special kind of fan to get down on a 50 point producer... But hey, Rasmussen is younger, bigger and was drafted higher, so he's obviously going to be better...

Thank you for putting ALL the words in my mouth.

1 hour ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Thank you for putting ALL the words in my mouth.

I didn't put words in your mouth, I simply asked you questions... Feel free to refute what I'm asking you, but I didn't say you said a damn thing, other than "Mantha sucks", which you DID say...

So again, has Mantha always sucked? Or is it just this season? If just this season, how is Mantha's 6 games a big enough sample size, but Rasmussen's is a small sample size?...

For the record, I don't think Rasmussen sucks. I also don't think he should be sent back to juniors. I'm just giving you s*** about Rasmussen, the same way you give me s*** about Mantha...

4 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

I didn't put words in your mouth, I simply asked you questions... Feel free to refute what I'm asking you, but I didn't say you said a damn thing, other than "Mantha sucks", which you DID say...

So again, has Mantha always sucked? Or is it just this season? If just this season, how is Mantha's 6 games a big enough sample size, but Rasmussen's is a small sample size?...

For the record, I don't think Rasmussen sucks. I also don't think he should be sent back to juniors. I'm just giving you s*** about Rasmussen, the same way you give me s*** about Mantha...

1 hour ago, krsmith17 said:

It takes a special kind of fan to get down on a 50 point producer... But hey, Rasmussen is younger, bigger and was drafted higher, so he's obviously going to be better...

12 minutes ago, Dabura said:

De la Rose is basically Sheahan.

So, a guy who's gonna take a roster spot, consistently be in the line-up and not score any goals?

Sounds fantastic. 

"Lose for Hughes" mode started so much sooner than I had anticipated.

3 minutes ago, Dabura said:

John Wick = Ken Holland

The guy John Wick is chasing = Jack Hughes

I've never seen the Wick movies so I don't wanna spoil anything but please TELL ME WICK (holland) GETS HIS MAN!!! (hughes)

8 minutes ago, e_prime said:

I've never seen the Wick movies so I don't wanna spoil anything but please TELL ME WICK (holland) GETS HIS MAN!!! (hughes)

Oh snap, forget I said anything. You must see the Wick movies, ASAP. There isn't much to spoil, but, still, you should go in as blind as possible.

Radio Promo for 11/15 game vs the Sens:  "Don't forget to get your $20 ticket rush tickets for Saturday night's game.  Watch your Detroit Red Wings take on the Senators. C'mon down to the LCA. It's Bernier Bobblehead night ...and Hey! Jacob (not Chad) De La Rose might die on the ice. Don't miss ANY of the ACTION!"

Ok, moving the conversation into a little more appropriate place.  Maybe de la Rose FINALLY makes a roster player expendable and we make a trade?  Otherwise, his AHL numbers are pretty nice.  He'll fit well in GR.

Edited by e_prime

27 minutes ago, Dabura said:

Oh snap, forget I said anything. You must see the Wick movies, ASAP. There isn't much to spoil, but, still, you should go in as blind as possible.

As blind as all those guys that get shot in the eyes. 

But yes, get off this forum, stop watching and reading Red Wings stuff, and watch those movies ASAP

Edited by The 91 of Ryans

16 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Mostly agreed.

I don't think fighting has a lot of value in terms of winning games, but I don't think it's valueless. It motivates neanderthal fans like me to continue watching bad hockey, and if you pretty much know you're gonna lose, hey might as well go down swingin IMO. At least you're just losers and not wussy losers. You have some respect left in the culture. I'm a Witkowski guy.

I think Ras should stay on the team regardless if he's on the 4th line or not. He's too dominate in the WHL IMO. I just don't think there's anything left there for him to learn.

In regards to Frk, how worthless he is is exactly why I favor Witkowski. Frk's cool, maybe he becomes a 3rd liner one day? Who cares really. It won't change a thing. At least Witkowski brings something to the team that only Bertuzzi mimics now? The telegraphed one-timers followed by misses wide is embarrassing bush-league IMO. Thanks Jeff.

Totally in support of benchings. Screw it. The culture's gone. Holland & co never found the answer after Lidstrom, Dastyuk, and then Zetterberg departed. Now we are left leaderless with a lot of B-rate players. Now is the time to punish bad behavior. There's nothing left to lose. Play kids and agitators/enforcers from here on out IMO. Play a game where the kids can learn with the big league and also be emboldened by the vets surrounding them. Winning is out the window.

100%

16 hours ago, NerveDamage said:

Nielsen over Vanek and Nyquist? you must be joking

Yeah Nielson is horrible. He just is. Hated the signing when it happened, still do. Overpaid and unmovable contract Holland signed in a panic after Dats f***ed off home. Sorry, I mean f***ed off to Russia to play in another league.

Edited by chaps80