• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Rate this topic

17 hours ago, kylee said:

Benn is Shanny reincarnated 

Shanny is a better fighter as he would sometimes go with enforcers, especially earlier in his career.  Benn is a better player, though.  He once led the league in scoring and after Ovechkin, you could argue he's the best player at his position in the league.

47 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Wilson unloads on Cole after dirty hit

Wilson is probably the top enforcer in the league right now, no?

I wish he would pound my back walls like he pounded Cole's face

Probably Reeves.  Wilson is not really an enforcer.  Reeves thinks he's tougher than he is, but he's a fat fish in a small pond.  He's likely the closest to a real enforcer.  Just has nobody to fight with.    

7 minutes ago, GMRwings1983 said:

Probably Reeves.  Wilson is not really an enforcer.  Reeves thinks he's tougher than he is, but he's a fat fish in a small pond.  He's likely the closest to a real enforcer.  Just has nobody to fight with.    

What's your definition of an enforcer these days? Someone who's only useful for fighting? Wilson is definitely a better player and has an offensive side to his game, but he seems to take being the tough guy on that team pretty seriously and consistently man-handles other guys in fights.

Not sure if he and Reaves have ever gone at it, but I'm guessing they probably did when Reaves was a Penguin.

On 2/8/2019 at 11:44 AM, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

What's your definition of an enforcer these days? Someone who's only useful for fighting? Wilson is definitely a better player and has an offensive side to his game, but he seems to take being the tough guy on that team pretty seriously and consistently man-handles other guys in fights.

Not sure if he and Reaves have ever gone at it, but I'm guessing they probably did when Reaves was a Penguin.

I think they did fight once. 

There is no definition of an enforcer nowadays.  How about anyone who fights more than five times in a season?  That sounds like a rarity these days.

22 hours ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

What about Gudas? Enforcer or just grade A d-bag?

More the latter.  He's a great hitter and is dirty but he's never been known as a fighter.