• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

10/18 [Safeword] GDT - Red Wings @ Lightning - 7:30 PM ET

Rate this topic

First they came for our jobs, and I did not speak out—

Then they came for our guns, and I did not speak out—

Then they came for our hockey fights, and I did not speak out—

Then they came for our hockey hits—and there was no one left to speak for me.

3 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

First they came for our jobs, and I did not speak out—

Then they came for our guns, and I did not speak out—

Then they came for our hockey fights, and I did not speak out—

Then they came for our hockey hits—and there was no one left to speak for me.

Then @Hockeymom1960 spoke out and you got triggered

2 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

Am I a snowflake too?

IDK would you like to be??

6 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

Am I a snowflake too?  Or do I have to threaten to stop watching hockey over some hypothetical "hitting ban" like some histrionic dips*** before I'm one of those?

Does @Hockeymom1960 not watching hockey make you this upset? Then yeah maybe you are

1 minute ago, kipwinger said:

Our ancestors used to hunt cave bears, and cave bears used to run from us.  Now you got your goddamn participation trophies and your hitting bans. What have we become?

? u been drinking? (I assume so after the loss) If you like Alex Jones or whatever cool, this is a hockey forum. Post on Facebook or reddit or something.

1 minute ago, HadThomasVokounOnFortSt said:

Absolutely zero leadership on this team. Mantha still lazy as could be. No one finishes. I think the scariest part is this team wants to sell for the rebuild. Why would anyone take someone on this team right now? And oh yeah.. fire blashill.

Ok the Mantha narrative is getting a lil crazy, he's not that bad. And Holland so far has been pretty good about selling our pieces, I wouldn't underestimate him in that department.

NO ONE FINISHES

9 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

? u been drinking? (I assume so after the loss) If you like Alex Jones or whatever cool, this is a hockey forum. Post on Facebook or reddit or something.

Ok the Mantha narrative is getting a lil crazy, he's not that bad. And Holland so far has been pretty good about selling our pieces, I wouldn't underestimate him in that department.

NO ONE FINISHES

It’s not though if you actually watch him play. He honestly looks like he’s out for a joy skate, it was even noticeable last year. He’s extremely unmotivated which part of it comes to coaching. Or at least a good coach wouldn’t put up with that but you know, we got blashill. 

Edited by HadThomasVokounOnFortSt

5 minutes ago, HadThomasVokounOnFortSt said:

It’s not though if you actually watch him play. He honestly looks like he’s out for a joy skate, it was even noticeable last year. He’s extremely unmotivated which part of it comes to coaching.

I don't disagree, and I've been pretty hard on Mantha recently... I called it from day 1 of him being drafted that he would become the new Franzen and this fanbase would turn on him quickly. Surprise surprise I was right. That's how this kid plays. It's not going to change. I believe the scoring will come, but RW fans are going to have to get used to this style of play or complain yourselves into oblivion. Can't say I didn't warn this board.

Edited by ChristopherReevesLegs

1 minute ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

2uzzi is the only decent player on this team with cajones. Personally, I welcome his large testicles.

Dude’s got real hockey brains. Of all the U25ers he and Cholowski seem the smartest. 

Plus, he looks cool.