• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

10/18 [Safeword] GDT - Red Wings @ Lightning - 7:30 PM ET

Rate this topic

6 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

I might miss the end of this game cause my buddies metal band is playing their first big gig tonight

I've never seen them perform before but apparently they have a song called "Lizard Overlords" and the lead singer puts on some sort of reptile costume for it.

HYPE

Or is he taking off his human costume for it?

1 hour ago, MabusIncarnate said:

Mickey is legit sloshed

understandable

Just now, The 91 of Ryans said:

Dude’s got real hockey brains. Of all the U25ers he and Cholowski seem the smartest. 

Plus, he looks cool. 

Ha I love his look. The dirt stache and long flow. We need character players and he's that.

Tuzzi and Cholo are the only kids of any value so far. Ehn, Rasmussen, and all the other Dmen are completely forgettable right now.

Cholo needs more love, kids easily the best Dman we've drafted since Kronwall (which is a sad thought)

6 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Ha I love his look. The dirt stache and long flow. We need character players and he's that.

Tuzzi and Cholo are the only kids of any value so far. Ehn, Rasmussen, and all the other Dmen are completely forgettable right now.

Cholo needs more love, kids easily the best Dman we've drafted since Kronwall (which is a sad thought)

I saw The Ghost of Rasmussen Future in this game tonight. He' going to be fine. I promise. I guarantee. 

Also. Stop calling him Cholo 

Edited by The 91 of Ryans

8 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Let @krsmith17 have his time in the sun. Between you and me Big Ras will be clappin bombs n f***in moms by 2020

@krsmith17

Gets legal weed 30 minutes before anyone else. 

But gets Michael Rasmussen much later than anyone else.

#LoseForTheBestChanceAtHughes

Seriously, I'm resigned to seeing Blashill's "duh... you can't outsmart me, I'm a moron" post game interviews, terrible line combinations, and complete inability to make proper in game adjustments.  Ditto for Holland's "we like our team a few breaks here and there and we can be competitive" cliches.  All I want from this season is to get as many young guys playing time as possible and see them take some steps forward while Helm, Abdelkader, and Co. drag the team down.

Mantha leads all Red Wings with 4 shots on goal. "He's lazy and he sucks".

Rasmussen doesn't get a single shot on goal, and has zero impact on the game. "He looked really good tonight".

Never change LGW, never change.

Seriously though, imagine if Mantha wasn't so f***ing lazy... He'd be unstoppable.

@ChristopherReevesLegs you called it. Mantha is literally Johan Franzen.

20 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

Mantha leads all Red Wings with 4 shots on goal. "He's lazy and he sucks".

Rasmussen doesn't get a single shot on goal, and has zero impact on the game. "He looked really good tonight".

Never change LGW, never change.

Seriously though, imagine if Mantha wasn't so f***ing lazy... He'd be unstoppable.

@ChristopherReevesLegs you called it. Mantha is literally Johan Franzen.

Oh, you mean those grandpa wristers he floated in from the above the circle? Please. 

Mantha made one good defensive play last night. That was literally all he did. 

Rasmussen, for a 19 year old who had just been a healthy scratch was fine. Looked like he gave a crap at least.

Also, I never said Rasmussen "looked really good" I said he looked "better". I also saw glimpses of what will probably make him "really good" in the future. So stop putting words in my mouth Hommes.  

16 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Oh, you mean those grandpa wristers he floated in from the above the circle? Please. 

Mantha made one good defensive play last night. That was literally all he did. 

Rasmussen, for a 19 year old who had just been a healthy scratch was fine. Looked like he gave a crap at least.

Also, I never said Rasmussen "looked really good" I said he looked "better". I also saw glimpses of what will probably make him "really good" in the future. So stop putting words in my mouth Hommes.  

:lol: Why are you assuming I'm talking to / about you? (I'm not)... I didn't quote you the way you keep @ing me anytime Mantha or Rasmussen comes up... For whatever dumb reason, you think I hate Ras. (I don't at all)...

Mantha gets a bad rap, the same way Franzen did. That's okay though. Like the Mule, he'll "quietly" score 25+ this year, and everyone will still call him lazy... Whatevs...

Just now, krsmith17 said:

:lol: Why are you assuming I'm talking to / about you? (I'm not)... I didn't quote you the way you keep @ing me anytime Mantha or Rasmussen comes up... For whatever dumb reason, you think I hate Ras. (I don't at all)...

Mantha gets a bad rap, the same way Franzen did. That's okay though. Like the Mule, he'll "quietly" score 25+ this year, and everyone will still call him lazy... Whatevs...

Your rep is on the line here :w00t:

3 hours ago, krsmith17 said:

I agree that Mule got (and still get's his share) of bashing.  My frustration with Mule is that he was so hot and cold, and many of his points came when we were up by 2-3 goals.  I know there are exceptions and certain instances where this wasn't true, but I never saw Mule as being clutch. A goal when we needed it.

11 minutes ago, Learn2LuvIt said:

I agree that Mule got (and still get's his share) of bashing.  My frustration with Mule is that he was so hot and cold, and many of his points came when we were up by 2-3 goals.  I know there are exceptions and certain instances where this wasn't true, but I never saw Mule as being clutch. A goal when we needed it.

Didn't he lead the league in GWG or something?

latest?cb=20100529201121

13 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Don't talk to me about your legal weed

Marijuana = murder

I saw the commercials. I know if I inhale a marijuana I will take my dad's loaded gun and shoot myself as a joke. But still, it's worth the risk. 

42 minutes ago, Learn2LuvIt said:

07/08-09/10 playoffs don't count as clutch now? We literally don win a cup in 08 without mule. 

And yes obviously his 187 goals on 602 games all came when we were up by 3 goals... 

33 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Didn't he lead the league in GWG or something?

latest?cb=20100529201121

Only %23.5 of his goals were gwg. So he was obviously useless 

Compare his %23.5 get to z's %19 and you can see why z was way more clutch :turn:

Unless were going to say gwg doesn't count or something 

27 minutes ago, Euro_Twins said:

07/08-09/10 playoffs don't count as clutch now? We literally don win a cup in 08 without mule. 

And yes obviously his 187 goals on 602 games all came when we were up by 3 goals... 

Only %23.5 of his goals were gwg. So he was obviously useless 

Compare his %23.5 get to z's %19 and you can see why z was way more clutch :turn:

Unless were going to say gwg doesn't count or something 

LOl!  Totally valid and great response.  Well done sir.  I was more alluding to how I felt when we were down/tied late into the game. I never thought "It's Mule time...we got this".  Never did.  Always had Dats, Z, Lids, Raff, Flipp as my guys who were going to come up clutch.  Oh yes, and Brad May.  Also, your totally legit on the stats you provide, but there are goals/points that are scored after the GWG.  It would be an interesting stat to see how Mule stacks up if we looked at goals scored/points when we were up by more than one goal.