• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

10/20 Nutmeg Peach GDT - Red Wings @ Panthers - 7:00 PM ET

Rate this topic

I like this lineup.  I was just talking to my dad a couple of days ago about how I'd like to see some accountability out of Blashill with respect to playing time.  Vanek and Mantha on the 4th should send each of them a pretty clear message.  Bertuzzi and Helm, sad as it is to say, have been the more deadly offensive players so far this season and deserve the ice time until Mantha and Vanek wake up. 

Plus, these lines were generally good last game.  Also glad to see Hronek back in the lineup.  Hicketts does as well as he can given his obvious physical limitations, but it's better for Hronek to get the reps in the long run.

I'm bummed that when Mike Green and Dekeyser get healthy that you're likely going to see both Hronek and Jensen out of the lineup.  I think Nick Jensen has looked really good so far this season. He was asked to play way above his head for about 4 games and did as well as could reasonably be expected.

4 hours ago, kipwinger said:

I'm bummed that when Mike Green and Dekeyser get healthy that you're likely going to see both Hronek and Jensen out of the lineup.  I think Nick Jensen has looked really good so far this season. He was asked to play way above his head for about 4 games and did as well as could reasonably be expected.

One down, I assume to enjoy the juxtaposition between Ericsson and Hicketts.

Edited by Wheelchairsuperhero