• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Euro_Twins

Red dead redemption 2

Rate this topic

35 minutes ago, MabusIncarnate said:

The game is amazing, i'm probably 10 hours deep now. Impressed with the dynamic horse balls in cold and warm weather. It was a big selling point for me.

Can't wait to shoot my horse in the balls. UPDATE: My roommate did not pick up the game. It's completely sold out in Seattle, I ordered online and won't get the game till Monday :(

23 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Can't wait to shoot my horse in the balls. UPDATE: My roommate did not pick up the game. It's completely sold out in Seattle, I ordered online and won't get the game till Monday :(

Balls.

On 10/27/2018 at 5:51 AM, MabusIncarnate said:

The game is amazing, i'm probably 10 hours deep now. Impressed with the dynamic horse balls in cold and warm weather. It was a big selling point for me.

Its wonderful I've dedicated way too many hours over the last couple days. I'm probably about 15-20 hours in already but haven't advanced past chapter 2 lol. I've just been exploring and doing side stuff, and checking out the different horse balls

you guys lately

Dqh8YFZXcAAsQnN.jpg

On 10/27/2018 at 5:28 AM, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

time to shoot your roommate

...in the ballz

7 hours ago, NerveDamage said:

No, I mean flat out BrokeBack Mountain Geuy 

2 hours ago, Euro_Twins said:

Brokeback mountain wasn't *** though... 

I mean, I'm just sayin, but I didn't see one dick go into a butthole that whole movie. Like, why? Just show it. If you're gonna make a movie, make it right, that's all I'm sayin. Pretty disappointed with the film in that regard.

14 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

I mean, I'm just sayin, but I didn't see one dick go into a butthole that whole movie. Like, why? Just show it. If you're gonna make a movie, make it right, that's all I'm sayin. Pretty disappointed with the film in that regard.

Ya plus everyone knows there's no such thing as a guey cowboy 

Edited by Euro_Twins

1 hour ago, Euro_Twins said:

Just looks like best buds to me. 

Also apparently you can find the kkk in the game burning a cross but the a.i. is messed up so they end up setting themselves on fire :lol:

Gotta think this has happened a few times in real life. There always holdin torches and lighting crap on fire while also wearing long wizard robes. I'm no expert, but gotta think that's a bad combo for fire safety. 

So game was on my door step when I got home from work

Took like 3 goddamn hours to download that *****

*finally, it's time*

Talking + cut scenes + talking + more cinematic cut scenes + talking + I get it Rockstar, you made a beautiful game, how many cut scenes must I watch? + artificial game lengtheners + button mashing + I can't abandon the tutorial mission + taking too long = Quit

Finished like the first bit of the opening mission, but I don't think I'm done with the tutorial yet. I JUST WANT TO RIDE FREE AND SLAUGHTER THE INNOCENT.

I'll try again tonight when I have more patience

2 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

So game was on my door step when I got home from work

Took like 3 goddamn hours to download that *****

*finally, it's time*

Talking + cut scenes + talking + more cinematic cut scenes + talking + I get it Rockstar, you made a beautiful game, how many cut scenes must I watch? + artificial game lengtheners + button mashing + I can't abandon the tutorial mission + taking too long = Quit

Finished like the first bit of the opening mission, but I don't think I'm done with the tutorial yet. I JUST WANT TO RIDE FREE AND SLAUGHTER THE INNOCENT.

I'll try again tonight when I have more patience

Oh it will come soon. Wait till you're out of the snow. The first little bit (most games actually) is frustrating. It's a long game. I've probably logged 30 hours and I'm only on chapter 3, there's 6 chapters. I've spent a lot of time exploring, hunting, and slaughtering and robbing innocent people. Try not to let your bounty get too high (I think 300 is max) the bounty hunters are relentless and ruthless. They've killed my horse a couple times and then you have to start the bonding over. It's not so bad if you got a dlc code for a free horse but if you have to buy one every time I could see it being more irritating. Overall best game I've played in a long time. 

2 hours ago, Euro_Twins said:

Oh it will come soon. Wait till you're out of the snow. The first little bit (most games actually) is frustrating. It's a long game. I've probably logged 30 hours and I'm only on chapter 3, there's 6 chapters. I've spent a lot of time exploring, hunting, and slaughtering and robbing innocent people. Try not to let your bounty get too high (I think 300 is max) the bounty hunters are relentless and ruthless. They've killed my horse a couple times and then you have to start the bonding over. It's not so bad if you got a dlc code for a free horse but if you have to buy one every time I could see it being more irritating. Overall best game I've played in a long time. 

I finished robbing the train in the snow. Do I have much longer before I'm in open world?

4 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

I finished robbing the train in the snow. Do I have much longer before I'm in open world?

You're basically done chapter one. Your next "mission" is leaving the snow and going to a new location