• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Euro_Twins

Red dead redemption 2

Rate this topic

2 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

So once you get to the open world its pretty freakin great huh?

My only issue is I keep getting a bounty. It's so easy to F up. I'm broke.

Haha ya. It took me a while to figure out how to be more honourable and not kill everyone. The main thing is always wear your mask when you're going to misbehave and get out right away after. Don't loot bodies of innocent people or your honour will go down. If you can figure out how to kill the bounty hunters pretty good they usually have decent cash on them. 

14 hours ago, Euro_Twins said:

Haha ya. It took me a while to figure out how to be more honourable and not kill everyone. The main thing is always wear your mask when you're going to misbehave and get out right away after. Don't loot bodies of innocent people or your honour will go down. If you can figure out how to kill the bounty hunters pretty good they usually have decent cash on them. 

We all wear masks

2a6.gif

...metaphorically speaking

14 hours ago, Euro_Twins said:

I mounted my horse and knocked a dude in Valentine over and got a bounty.

I didn't even know about masks, I'm gonna have to just wear that all the time.

Yup, I looted dead people in town and got a bounty too...

I'm terrible at fighting, prolly not gonna be able to kill bounty hunters, I literally resorted to plowing into O'Driscolls with my horse at one point.

What the hell do I do with my legendary bear pelt? It's sitting on the back of my horsie and I don't know what to do with it

Help

7 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

I'm terrible at fighting, prolly not gonna be able to kill bounty hunters, I literally resorted to plowing into O'Driscolls with my horse at one point.

What the hell do I do with my legendary bear pelt? It's sitting on the back of my horsie and I don't know what to do with it

Help

got this beauty today, can't wait to get home and start playing.

44929237_2044997279146875_58019464654671

23 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Help

You have to go to the trapper with it. You can make sweet outfits with legendary pelts. 

16 hours ago, NerveDamage said:

got this beauty today, can't wait to get home and start playing.

44929237_2044997279146875_58019464654671

Should have come with 2 cartridges. One for install and one for play. Hope you didn't get ripped off

5 minutes ago, Euro_Twins said:

You have to go to the trapper with it. You can make sweet outfits with legendary pelts. 

Should have come with 2 cartridges. One for install and one for play. Hope you didn't get ripped off

I think you're confusing it with the PSone version.

20 hours ago, NerveDamage said:

Mr. Legs, RDR2's your dream come true

https://9gag.com/gag/axzGvWM

--> Spend entire game killing exclusively men

--> Hundreds have died by my hand

--> Gentlemen bumps into me outside the general store

--> Lasso him and drag him behind my horse for miles while he screams

--> Annoying woman hollering in the town square

--> Punch her

--> torch-and-pitchfork-832x400.jpg

Ok I FINALLY found the trapper bro who makes dope outfits... but my legendary bear pelt was long since removed from my horse after I died or something

No worries, I looked it up online and everyone says your bear pelt gets transported to the trapper automatically if this happens and will be waiting there for you.

Totally saw no indication that it was waiting there for me... couldn't craft any "bear" items

Am I an R-tard? Or did I screw myself out of a cool bear hat? Taking suggestions

Also, this game really is awesome, every time I pick it up I'm floored by it. 11/10

On 11/13/2018 at 2:14 PM, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Ok I FINALLY found the trapper bro who makes dope outfits... but my legendary bear pelt was long since removed from my horse after I died or something

No worries, I looked it up online and everyone says your bear pelt gets transported to the trapper automatically if this happens and will be waiting there for you.

Totally saw no indication that it was waiting there for me... couldn't craft any "bear" items

Am I an R-tard? Or did I screw myself out of a cool bear hat? Taking suggestions

Also, this game really is awesome, every time I pick it up I'm floored by it. 11/10

Go back and see if the bear is there again. It should automatically transport to the trapper. I always manually save after getting anything of note, or before a big mission just in case. I finally beat the game it's amazing. I would suggest going back to the snow you can get a white arabian horse that's super fast (look it up) and a legendary bison that's easy to kill and gives you a goofy looking bison viking hat 

3 hours ago, Euro_Twins said:

Go back and see if the bear is there again. It should automatically transport to the trapper. I always manually save after getting anything of note, or before a big mission just in case. I finally beat the game it's amazing. I would suggest going back to the snow you can get a white arabian horse that's super fast (look it up) and a legendary bison that's easy to kill and gives you a goofy looking bison viking hat 

Yeah I looked up the horse business and went and got myself a white Arabian.

Im still fairly early in the game, but starting to get bored with it. I'm not a console guy. I basically have a battle station setup with my pc with multiple screens and luxuries. I hate that I have to play it on the coach when I cant watch a movie and s*** post at the same time. So I'm biased. If this game was for PC I would have already beaten it.