• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

10/28 Welp GDT - Stars @ Red Wings - 5:00 PM ET

Rate this topic

14 hours ago, Hockeymom1960 said:

YAY we won!  So happy to see Bernier get the win.  I couldn't watch.  Did they do well or was this just a fluke?

WOOO!

I thought we played reasonably well overall. Bertuzzi's go-ahead goal was flukey, but it was either team's game at that point; neither team had significantly outplayed the other.

11 hours ago, kylee said:

What happened?

I didn't see it for myself, but Mickey said Spezza and Seguin were arguing about something in front of their bench after Abby potted the ENG. I'm guessing Spezza a) was pissed that he lost the faceoff cleanly to Larkin and b) felt that Seguin didn't follow the plan for what to do if he lost the draw cleanly. Still, if they were in fact arguing in front of their bench...you don't see that very often. Kinda weird.

Edited by Dabura

17 hours ago, Dabura said:

What was up with that?

Not sure, but I'm willing to guess it either had to do with: Seguin's late reaction to getting back down ice, or him taking the the wrong post once he got there and allowing Abby to stuff it in. Combine that with Spezza's frustration of losing the draw pretty clean and I get the emotion, however, is it really worth making a scene over, no matter how small? Save it for the locker room, away from the cameras and Mickey's ears.

Thought I would congratulate Abby on his first goal of the season. Then Isaw that it was an empty netter...from the goal line...meh

18 hours ago, Dabura said:

You can't spell "Abdelkader" without "leader." :satisfied:

Srsly tho. With 2 assists tonight, the REAL future captain (Larkin) has put up 4 goals and 9 points thru 11 games. That is one of the few positives we can take from these first 11 games.

You can't spell it without "badder" either.

On 10/28/2018 at 6:19 PM, kjw25 said:

But my boy use to play on first line, remember Datsuyk gift wrapped him goals. 

I can believe a hockey player being stupid enough to think he had more than 10% to do with his scoring on a line with Dats, but coaches and GMs...