• Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

10/30 Spoopy GDT - Dead Things @ Boo Rackets - 7:00 PM ET

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

Why? Wouldn't it be better to put Witkowski on the wing, rather than defense, especially considering he's a better forward than defenseman...

I think I like him slightly better as a defenseman, tbh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Dabura said:

I think I like him slightly better as a defenseman, tbh.

I can't agree with ya there. Witkowski's skill is limited, and he's most effective (if you can call it that) running around hitting everything that moves. If we're going to dress that sort of player, I'd prefer him to be a 4th line checker than a bottom pair defenseman...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

I can't agree with ya there. Witkowski's skill is limited, and he's most effective (if you can call it that) running around hitting everything that moves. If we're going to dress that sort of player, I'd prefer him to be a 4th line checker than a bottom pair defenseman...

I thought he was decent enough in his one game this season (played D). But, I mean, I won't argue that he ought to be playing one position over the other, cuz I'm not thrilled that he's playing in the first place.

Maybe one of our defensemen is a little banged up and they're not sure he'll make it through the game.

Edited by Dabura

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dabura said:

I thought he was decent enough in his one game this season (played D). But, I mean, I won't argue that he ought to be playing one position over the other, cuz I'm not thrilled that he's playing at all.

I agree that he did look decent in that one game, but that may have had more to do with being amped to play his old team than the position he was playing that night. I still think he's better suited as a forward than a defenseman, but it's whatever...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok I don't have time to make a meme, but basically it's the car salesmen meme, but instead of a car salesmen it's Mr. Skeletal, and he slaps the roof of the car and says "This bad boy can fit so much calcium in it"

So anyway, that's my meme, I hope you like it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now