• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

10/30 Spoopy GDT - Dead Things @ Boo Rackets - 7:00 PM ET

Rate this topic

9 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

Both have netminding woes that have been a thorn in their sides these past few seasons (although we sent Mrazek off to Philly last season...Not sure if they want to deal with Detroit again).

Problem is that St.Louis would probably want to send us Bouwmeester, but then again he's on his last year under contract, and if we could pry away a top pick, or prospect while doing so...

I'm not expecting much of a return, tbh. Seems like the demand for goalies isn't what it once was.

I'd be happy with a 2nd-round pick (and maybe a bad contract, if it's expiring).

aw geez

Just now, Dabura said:

Points update:

• Larkin with 6 goals and 12 points thru 12 games (hot damn!)
  • Nyquist with 1 goal and 9 points thru 12 games
  • Bertuzzi with 4 goals and 7 points through 12 games
  • Cholowski with 2 goals and 7 points thru 10 games

Larkin & Cholowski...What more can be said?

8 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

I think Pimple and Homer need a look

I agree. Puempel and Holmstrom should be first in line to be called up. Wouldn't be surprised if Ehn is called back up though, or maybe even Turgeon.

I know a lot of people want to see Zadina, but I'd personally rather see him continue to develop in GR. Maybe call him up for 9 games after the trade deadline, if he's dominating in the American League. I'd like to see him close to a point per game before he gets the call to play in Detroit.

1 minute ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

It's situations like this where that Svechnikov injury becomes mildly ******* annoying. 

I'm not sure if it would have made a difference to the situation we're in now. I think if Svechnikov were healthy, we probably wouldn't wouldn't have claimed de la Rose. But yeah, it would be nice if we had Svechnikov to call up for the game tomorrow night...

Hey! Outta tha basement.

Also, LA should be ashamed of themselves.

standings.png

7 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

I'm not sure if it would have made a difference to the situation we're in now. I think if Svechnikov were healthy, we probably wouldn't wouldn't have claimed de la Rose. But yeah, it would be nice if we had Svechnikov to call up for the game tomorrow night...

Much rather see Svechnikov in the lineup than any of the peons from GRs  (Zadina excluded, of course)

Is all

15 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Much rather see Svechnikov in the lineup than any of the peons from GRs  (Zadina excluded, of course)

Is all

For sure. Real bummer that Svech is *likely* out for the season... I'm not sure how he fits in going forward after missing a full season of hockey. Hoping for a speedy recovery.