• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

10/30 Spoopy GDT - Dead Things @ Boo Rackets - 7:00 PM ET

Rate this topic

51 minutes ago, Dabura said:

Could have kept Hicketts and played Witkowski up front, or ya know, called up an actual prospect like Holmstrom... Not that I think Holmstrom has much of a future with the Wings, but it would be nice to give him a look. Oh well...

3 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

Could have kept Hicketts and played Witkowski up front, or ya know, called up an actual prospect like Holmstrom... Not that I think Holmstrom has much of a future with the Wings, but it would be nice to give him a look. Oh well...

I'm sure they have their reasons. And I'm sure those reasons are dumb.

6 hours ago, krsmith17 said:

That's like asking the homely girl next door to the prom because ur mom told you to. Not that I would know about that.

36 minutes ago, Dabura said:

I'm sure they have their reasons. And I'm sure those reasons are dumb.

They don't want a kid sitting in the press box.

3 hours ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

They don't want a kid sitting in the press box.

20 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

Megan is playing tomorrow night.

pwn'd

The pressbox theory doesn't make much sense because we have an actual need for a body or two on the ice, as opposed to a precautionary thing where maybe they don't see the ice at all.

Feels like Megan got the call because he's a veteran centerman and because the pool of candidates kinda sucks tbh. There's one forward on the Griffins who's worth getting really excited about and he sucks right now. So Megan it is.

17 minutes ago, Dabura said:

pwn'd

The pressbox theory doesn't make much sense because we have an actual need for a body or two on the ice, as opposed to a precautionary thing where maybe they don't see the ice at all.

Feels like Megan got the call because he's a veteran centerman and because the pool of candidates kinda sucks tbh. There's one forward on the Griffins who's worth getting really excited about and he sucks right now. So Megan it is.

I was trying to give you a reason that wasn't dumb. I failed.

It’s still pinned...who’s in charge here?  The loyalty given to these old threads while we try move this forum forward is slowing us down and using unnecessary space.  If anyone knows any recently unemployed moderators who used to be a big deal around here maybe we can pine over them for a while. 

3 hours ago, Mckinley25 said:

It’s still pinned...who’s in charge here?  The loyalty given to these old threads while we try move this forum forward is slowing us down and using unnecessary space.  If anyone knows any recently unemployed moderators who used to be a big deal around here maybe we can pine over them for a while. 

I'm a junior moderator, I'll see if I can get this fixed. Texting Mabus now.