• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
ChristopherReevesLegs

Who Do You Want To Play First In The Playoffs?

Rate this topic

1st round postseason, who do you wanna play?  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, GMRwings1983 said:

Buffalo, because they're the only team we can beat.  

Also, I want everyone here to see how overrated that Swedish pimple faced emo kid is, who posters on LGW wanted us to tank for last season.  

Buffalo would mop the floor with us because Red Wings.

All of them at once obviously. Five goalies fighting for the same net? We'd score at will in the confusion.

Plus when we won, it'd technically be five series wins. We'd get the Cup and already be in the second round next year.

2 hours ago, Buppy said:

All of them at once obviously. Five goalies fighting for the same net? We'd score at will in the confusion.

Plus when we won, it'd technically be five series wins. We'd get the Cup and already be in the second round next year.

The NHL should institute some mechanism by which teams are allowed to jump all around the postseason bracket map. So, for example, two teams who aren't liking their respective matchups could trade places, mid-series.

You guys can have that idea for free. I've got plenty more. That's why they pay me the big bucks. I'm a visionary, you see.

42 minutes ago, Dabura said:

The NHL should institute some mechanism by which teams are allowed to jump all around the postseason bracket map. So, for example, two teams who aren't liking their respective matchups could trade places, mid-series.

You guys can have that idea for free. I've got plenty more. That's why they pay me the big bucks. I'm a visionary, you see.

Good, cause I wouldn't pay you for it. 

You're the Abby of consultants.

19 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

We should have to play the Avs in the playoffs every year, even if were both out of the playoffs. 1 series guaranteed.

How about an alumni game with Lemieux, Roy, Ozzie, Draper, McCarty and Bertuzzi?

Edited by Neomaxizoomdweebie

On 10/31/2018 at 12:57 PM, GMRwings1983 said:

Buffalo, because they're the only team we can beat.  

Also, I want everyone here to see how overrated that Swedish pimple faced emo kid is, who posters on LGW wanted us to tank for last season.  

I too want Buffalo for different reasons...

1) I think Eichel is overrated.

2) I wanna see Bylsma jump up, and down like a giddy child pointing sat the Sabres bench when the final horn sounds as we beat them in 4 straight games.

26 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Everyone's afraid to play Boston apparently?

1) They'd beat us, and 2) there isn't any bad blood between the teams. Would just be boring and slightly dirty on Boston's part, like 2014.

Hard pass.