• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

krsmith17

Sens players caught knocking coaches, laughing about team...

Rate this topic

Ouch!  In collegiate or minor league sports, this would NOT be good for the players in this video.  However, in big time pro-sports, with your top players involved (e.g. Duchene), I think this will actually come back and not be good for Marty Raymond.  It's unfortunate that players can in some ways dictate staff (e.g. see Tyronn Lue formerly of the Cavs), but I can see this being the first domino of his departure from the Sens.  More than enough evidence on this video to claim "he's lost his squads" (PK and PP) and not being effective. 

29 minutes ago, Dabura said:

The only shocking thing about this is that the players were stupid enough to get caught like this.

Yep. I'm sure Mantha and AA at least know enough to wait until they are in their condos playing Fortnite before they laugh about all Blashill's abundance of pink shirts n' ties, and Ferschweiler shiny bald head. Zetterberg taught them good. 

6 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Uber driver is a doosher for releasing this on the web

They were relaxed and speaking candidly/frankly about their team. Tell your friends a cool story, no reason to tell the entire hockey world.

Exactly.

Also, where was technology when Patrick Kane was being all Kaney? 

2 hours ago, Dabura said:

The only shocking thing about this is that the players were stupid enough to get caught like this.

They probably didn't know there was a camera.

26 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

They were relaxed and speaking candidly/frankly about their team. Tell your friends a cool story, no reason to tell the entire hockey world.

I think it's amusing...What's next on the list of how f-ed up Ottawa really is?..Maybe the sound guy at the next home game has a few barley pops, and accidentally plays Deutschland über alles instead of the regular anthems?

1 minute ago, F.Michael said:

They probably didn't know there was a camera.

They should've assumed they were being recorded, or at least asked if they were.

Players are schooled on how to conduct themselves. How to handle themselves in interviews, how to handle themselves on social media, how to not be a dingus. If they get caught like these guys, they only have themselves to blame. They were supremely stupid/naive/careless.

18 minutes ago, Dabura said:

They should've assumed they were being recorded, or at least asked if they were.

Players are schooled on how to conduct themselves. How to handle themselves in interviews, how to handle themselves on social media, how to not be a dingus. If they get caught like these guys, they only have themselves to blame. They were supremely stupid/naive/careless.

and likely to some extent, intoxicated...

3 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

I couldn't agree more.  Would like to see his name posted somewhere. 

24 minutes ago, Hockeymom1960 said:

Don't tell me that our players don't say crap about Blash.  They just haven't been caught yet lol.

All players on every team talk s*** about their coaches

Looking back on my experience, the coaches I hated the most often got me to perform my best. If I was friendly with a coach, I usually had a bad season.

7 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

...or relocate the franchise to QC.

I consider that part of the process. Step 2 actually. Finding a good owner is step 1

39 minutes ago, Hockeymom1960 said:

Don't tell me that our players don't say crap about Blash.  They just haven't been caught yet lol.

According to @ChristopherReevesLegs they say nice things about his wife though. Too nice.