• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
ChristopherReevesLegs

2019 Off-Season

Rate this topic

Which Would You Prefer This Off-Season?  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am confused on who used to be who and when. Now we're saying centCougar is back?!? :lol:

I remember that jack ass. When he was a "HUGE" Wings fan during the Suter/Parise saga, that is until I outed him from a Minny forum using the same name and was actually a Wild fan. Ahhhh, the good old times!

Please, lets get some petition together to get BlueAdams back, as long as past members are returning!

Who was that guy who first said "The Juck ******* Pott?" That was great!

6 hours ago, LeftWinger said:

I am confused on who used to be who and when. Now we're saying centCougar is back?!? :lol:

I remember that jack ass. When he was a "HUGE" Wings fan during the Suter/Parise saga, that is until I outed him from a Minny forum using the same name and was actually a Wild fan. Ahhhh, the good old times!

Please, lets get some petition together to get BlueAdams back, as long as past members are returning!

I mean do you wanna admit you are a wild fan? Seriously? I live in Minnesota and I’m ashamed to watch Minnesota sports sometimes. 

I miss the good ol days of here, never forget... juck ******* pott. Nothing will ever beat that drunk post lol

12 hours ago, LeftWinger said:

Pure ownage when you did that.  And Juck F**king Pott was just epic.  Wasn’t yambag a thing for a while as well?

DAN WHATEVER YOUR ******* NAME IS CLEAR OR CLEARLY GET THE f*** OUT OF THIS TEAM BACK GO ******* LEARN TO PLAY MORON I PERSONALY DON'T GIVE As*** THAT YR LEG IS f***ET UP, PLEASE LIIVE. ANF BABCOCK PLEASE GET READ OF OUR QUINESSSSSSYYYYY HOLLAND YOU JUST HIT THE JUCK ******* POTT

Posted by redwashington2000 in March of 2012

He posted like this a lot and then one day mysteriously vanished. Whatever happened... he's with the meme gods now.

1 hour ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Posted by redwashington2000 in March of 2012

He posted like this a lot and then one day mysteriously vanished. Whatever happened... he's with the meme gods now.

Outta curiosity how does one such as yourself get a ban?

I honestly don’t recall any issues while you were ‘Number 9’...

33 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

Outta curiosity how does one such as yourself get a ban?

I honestly don’t recall any issues while you were ‘Number 9’...

Meh you only say that cause we never flamed with each other. Forget what I did but I caught myself a month suspension around 2016ish. Then my first day back from the month ban I called someone a whiny cry baby or something in a GDT, so mods just banned me outright.

Worth it.

3 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Meh you only say that cause we never flamed with each other. Forget what I did but I caught myself a month suspension around 2016ish. Then my first day back from the month ban I called someone a whiny cry baby or something in a GDT, so mods just banned me outright.

Worth it.

:lol:

‘Some’ of the mods back then were outright ridiculous.

In one of the playoff threads in which the Habs were partaking - I was using Google Translator, and conversed in French. Some colorful language was part of the discussion, and a mod deleted it, and sent me a pm.

Glad that person isn’t here anymore.

Edited by F.Michael

9 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

:lol:

‘Some’ of the mods back then were outright ridiculous.

In one of the playoff threads in which the Habs were partaking - I was using Google Translator, and conversed in French. Some colorful language was part of the discussion, and a mod deleted it, and sent me a pm.

Glad that person isn’t here anymore.

Do you remember how FrankGrimes used to make up his own dumb nicknames for players and then use them around the board incessantly like they were well known nicknames? Well my favorite was when Frank started referring to Lidstrom as 'Godstrom'...

Cause then I started calling Babs 'Godcock'. I got a warning, a PM, and my posts scrubbed sooooo quick. Still think it's hypocrisy. The mans name has the word cock in it, get over it.

Still chuckle about that one thou

1 minute ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Do you remember how FrankGrimes used to make up his own dumb nicknames for players and then use them around the board incessantly like they were well known nicknames? Well my favorite was when Frank started referring to Lidstrom as 'Godstrom'...

Cause then I started calling Babs 'Godcock'. I got a warning, a PM, and my posts scrubbed sooooo quick. Still think it's hypocrisy. The mans name has the word cock in it, get over it.

Still chuckle about that one thou

I miss Frank - he was always good for a laugh.

Just now, F.Michael said:

I miss Frank - he was always good for a laugh.

Yup. Sorely missed.

Frank loved the Red Wings, heavy metal, hockey fights, UFC, and hitting the speed/heavy bag in his garage.
Frank hated Ken Holland, Euro softy players, and math nerds.

Man was a true ALPHA

RIP sweet prince

9 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Finding creative ways to get around the language filter was a big no-no for a while. Got me one of my warnings, if memory serves.

Good times.

1 minute ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Yup. Sorely missed.

Frank loved the Red Wings, heavy metal, hockey fights, UFC, and hitting the speed/heavy bag in his garage.
Frank hated Ken Holland, Euro softy players, and math nerds.

Man was a true ALPHA

RIP sweet prince

F

Edited by Dabura

1 minute ago, Dabura said:

Finding creative ways to get around the language filter was a big no-no for awhile. Got me one of my warnings, if memory serves.

Good times.

F

Yes I remember those days. In the end, no filter could contain us.

overcome.jpg

1 hour ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Worth it.

I got suspended for a week back in 2013ish after going at it with a troll in a playoff GDT I believe. Man, crazy to think it’s almost 2019!