• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

11/15 Let's Get This Bread GDT - Red Wings @ Senators - 7:30 PM ET

Rate this topic

Did my ears play tricks on me, or did the refs originally call Megan's hooking penalty on Detroit, #9? Was finishing up in the workshop, listening to the radio, and I swear that's what the ref said. Ken Kal and Paul Woods were even kind of having fun with the call. I'm surprised no one mentioned it on here. Starting to wonder if I'm imagining stuff again, or is it just a Senior/Vodka moment?

7 hours ago, BigWillieStyle said:

Did my ears play tricks on me, or did the refs originally call Megan's hooking penalty on Detroit, #9? Was finishing up in the workshop, listening to the radio, and I swear that's what the ref said. Ken Kal and Paul Woods were even kind of having fun with the call. I'm surprised no one mentioned it on here. Starting to wonder if I'm imagining stuff again, or is it just a Senior/Vodka moment?

They did indeed do that. 

"Detroit penalty, #9, hooking"

:w00t:

8 hours ago, kylee said:

Aren’t you glad we have him locked up?

I'm having a hard time getting rid of him, Ericsson, or Abelkader in my Franchise Mode in NHL 19.  Evidently, nobody wants players in their 30's who make too much money and are not all that good.  We can thank Kenny for saddling us with those three players.

All in all it was an entertaining game - albeit a bit frustrating with 2 miss opportunities at the pen shots, and it seemed as though the Wings got off their fair number of shots on goal - they were fairly low % chances, and the Sens did a good job of 'circling the wagons' around Anderson.

I can accept this loss. We had our chances, I liked the pace they played with. Unfortunately you generally won't get away with a high speed unforced turnover right at your own blue line very often, that one mistake cost us the game. Regardless, this one could've been a win if we just buried the chances we gave ourselves. #RefuseHughes

13 hours ago, GMRwings1983 said:

If you're going to compete for the President's Trophy, you can't lose to teams like Ottawa.

Not sure if joking or not, but to be fair Ottawa just beat the Lightning like a week ago and I'd say the Lightning are going to compete for the President's trophy. Everyone beats everyone in this league. I have a feeling you're joking though. 

4 hours ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

10 pts in 15 games? I dunno. Def not the worst thing ever. 

Agreed. Nielsen's on pace for a 54 point season. That's 2nd line C numbers offensively. He's also very solid defensively and deadly in the shootout, which has been commonplace this season. So yeah, he's definitely worthless.

35 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Agreed. Nielsen's on pace for a 54 point season. That's 2nd line C numbers offensively. He's also very solid defensively and deadly in the shootout, which has been commonplace this season. So yeah, he's definitely worthless.

Let’s see where he finishes up. He had like 33 points last year 

19 minutes ago, GMRwings1983 said:

It was a clear draw.  Not sure why you think he lost.

b b b b but Abdelkader fell down first (and his contract sucks and I hate him)

I definitely saw a draw. Gotta hand it to Tkachuk thou, he's 19 and Abby ain't no small dude. The Tkachuk boys are a couple chips off the ol block. Woulda been nice to have point per game Brady on this team and not -7 in the AHL Zadina.