• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

ChristopherReevesLegs

11/17 - Lets Gain This Grain - Red Wings @ NJD 1:00 PM EDT

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, Jersey Wing said:

Up next, a team the Wings need to beat, stupid Boston. I saw on an ESPN crawl Chara's out 4-6 weeks so no better time to play them.

Yeah, they're really hurting on the back end. Currently: no Chara, no McAvoy, no Carlo, no Vaakanainen, no Miller, no Moore. Oh, and Bergeron's out tonight.

Now, *you would think* that would benefit the Wings. However, the Wings have a proud history of finding ways to render other teams' key injuries moot. So we'll see.

3 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Totally unnecessary post.

Not sure if serious. Either way, YOUR FACE is unnecessary.

12 minutes ago, Dabura said:

Yeah, they're really hurting on the back end. Currently: no Chara, no McAvoy, no Carlo, no Vaakanainen, no Miller, no Moore. Oh, and Bergeron's out tonight.

Now, *you would think* that would benefit the Wings. However, the Wings have a proud history of finding ways to render other teams' key injuries moot. So we'll see.

Not sure if serious. Either way, YOUR FACE is unnecessary.

I was referring to the B. Smith post.He's like a crazy ex-GF. Let's not bring them up.

17 hours ago, Dabura said:

Sens are crushing the last-place Pens right now. I am not looking forward to the Pens being in the lottery mix.

They tanked for Mario. They tanked for Crosby. Why would we expect anything different from them if they think they need their next generational talent?