• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

HoweFan

2019 Draft

Rate this topic

4 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

Ken is probably thinking Trev plays too much NHL 2019 on his PS4.

I dont think his trades were THAT crazy... Inquiring about Callahan and Trouba should be high on his to do list, but what those trades would look like, I have no idea...

9 hours ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Good things he's retired then. It would've been banned soon.

Xenophobe

I think AK27 was for Alexei Kovalev 27. That said, it would have been cool if he wore #47. Then he could have been called AK-47 and it would have worked even better since the Kalashnikovs are also Russian.

Wow thanks for explaining the joke literally everyone already understood.

Haven't any of you heard it: Detroit is selecting Moritz Seider at #6. Not kidding. Just look into the HF Boards Moritz Seider thread.

Would be an excellent selection.

Feel so sorry about some fans who wanted to see Podkolzin in a Red Wings uniform.

Chuck Fletcher is Chuck Fletchering. The NHL is way more exciting when Chuck Fletcher is Chuck Fletchering.

Would you swap the 6OA pick for 11OA + Konecny?

"Why would Philly give up a perfectly good young top-six scoring winger in Konecny when they don't have to?"

Chuck Fletcher. Also, word on the street is Philly has the inside track on Kapanen. I guess he has roots in Philly or something. So, lose Konecny, gain Kapanen, i.e. Konecny is quite possibly expendable to the Flyers.

4 hours ago, mackel said:

Wow thanks for explaining the joke literally everyone already understood.

No. Thank you for being a troll.

Nowhere did I "explain" anything. Just adding to the conversation on a slow news day.

Maybe I should degrade Zadina on every post I make. That never gets old.

Edited by Neomaxizoomdweebie

7 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

No. Thank you for being a troll.

Nowhere did I "explain" anything. Just adding to the conversation on a slow news day.

Maybe I should degrade Zadina on every post I make. That never gets old.

Lol you talked it through in typed form... but it was nice to document the exact moment when the last person got the reference.

I've barely mentioned Zadina in a month.  Maybe you should find a new axe to grind.  I'm sure I'll be good for a month or two while you process that reference.  Let me know when you understand. 

8 minutes ago, Dabura said:

Chuck Fletcher is Chuck Fletchering. The NHL is way more exciting when Chuck Fletcher is Chuck Fletchering.

Would you swap the 6OA pick for 11OA + Konecny?

"Why would Philly give up a perfectly good young top-six scoring winger in Konecny when they don't have to?"

Chuck Fletcher. Also, word on the street is Philly has the inside track on Kapanen. I guess he has roots in Philly or something. So, lose Konecny, gain Kapanen, i.e. Konecny is quite possibly expendable to the Flyers.

Turcotte, Zegras, Cozens, Dach, Krebs, Podkolzin, Boldy, Caufield, Byram, + most people probably have at least a couple others they'd put in front of some of those kids. Going to be a good prospect available at 11. I'd do it, assuming resigning Konecny wouldn't be a problem.

4 minutes ago, mackel said:

Lol you talked it through in typed form... but it was nice to document the exact moment when the last person got the reference.

I've barely mentioned Zadina in a month.  Maybe you should find a new ■AXE■ to grind.  I'm sure I'll be good for a month or two while you process that reference.  Let me know when you understand. 

Good call.

11 minutes ago, Buppy said:

Turcotte, Zegras, Cozens, Dach, Krebs, Podkolzin, Boldy, Caufield, Byram, + most people probably have at least a couple others they'd put in front of some of those kids. Going to be a good prospect available at 11. I'd do it, assuming resigning Konecny wouldn't be a problem.

My thoughts exactly.

In Konecny, we'd basically be getting Tatar. Looking at our projected opening night roster and our organizational depth chart...yeah, we could use a Tatar right about now.

2 hours ago, mackel said:

I've barely mentioned Zadina in a month.  Maybe you should find a new axe to grind.  I'm sure I'll be good for a month or two while you process that reference.  Let me know when you understand. 

Zadina is a bust. Got it.

On 6/7/2019 at 4:02 PM, mackel said:

It's tangentially related to last year's pick actually.... I watched Zadina, didn't like what I saw at all.  I think that was a miss, I've not been shy on that point as you know.  

Then I read (no first hand knowledge) about Podkolzin being boom or bust and think... it could be two misses at #6 in back to back years...  

Lol. I guess Thursday was a month ago.

1 hour ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Zadina is a bust. Got it.

Lol. I guess Thursday was a month ago.

Read the post... I said barely in a month, their isn't any exclusivity there.  Man you really aren't to bright...

53 minutes ago, mackel said:

Read the post... I said barely in a month, their (there) isn't any exclusivity there (too many there’s in 5 words).  Man (,) you really aren't too bright...

I fixed it, since you don’t “English”. Also, I am so glad Axeman (Mackel) has come back since the Wild sucks... 

8 hours ago, Dabura said:

My thoughts exactly.

In Konecny, we'd basically be getting Tatar. Looking at our projected opening night roster and our organizational depth chart...yeah, we could use a Tatar right about now.

A RIGHT-HANDED Tatar!!! :w00t2:

Top 31 - Summary of 13 of the latest prospect rankings. From http://www.mynhldraft.com/2019-nhl-draft/2019-nhl-draft-rankings/ (left out the NHLCS split lists for obvious reasons, and the Draft Analyst list from April on accident)

Top31s Top10s High Low Avg
1 Jack Hughes 13 13 1 1 1.0
2 Kaapo Kakko 13 13 2 2 2.0
3 Bowen Byram 13 13 3 10 4.2
4 Alex Turcotte 13 13 3 10 4.5
5 Trevor Zegras 13 12 5 12 7.2
6 Kirby Dach 13 11 3 12 7.5
7 Dylan Cozens 13 10 4 14 8.1
8 Vasili Podkolzin 13 9 4 18 8.6
9 Peyton Krebs 13 9 6 13 9.0
10 Matthew Boldy 13 9 5 15 9.1
11 Cole Caufield 13 7 4 13 9.2