• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

HoweFan

2019 Draft

Rate this topic

7 minutes ago, rwing said:

Unconventional if not bold move to address our most nagging problem, D. The kid sounds tough and aggressive with some skill. When have had that on our D line in recent years? This is exactly the kind of move Holland would never have made. I like the change of pace and approach. Go Stevie. 

Hilarious post considering Holland made exactly this kind of move two picks later. Could also say the Cholo pick was a similar move as well.

4 minutes ago, Buppy said:

Hilarious post considering Holland made exactly this kind of move two picks later. Could also say the Cholo pick was a similar move as well.

Oh you must be that Rhodes scholar I have heard about here. I will defer to your long list of accomplishments in life, but Holland didn’t do jack for our D for years. Whatever he did tonight is irrelevant. Or what are you arguing? Do you even know?

6 minutes ago, rwing said:

Oh you must be that Rhodes scholar I have heard about here. I will defer to your long list of accomplishments in life, but Holland didn’t do jack for our D for years. Whatever he did tonight is irrelevant. Or what are you arguing? Do you even know?

I'm not arguing anything. You said something stupid so I pointed at you and laughed. I like laughing at people; it shines a ray of hope on my blackened soul, and helps me focus on diversifying my investment portfolio. I think. Honestly not even sure if you're that guy or not, so this might not make sense. 

7 minutes ago, Buppy said:

I'm not arguing anything. You said something stupid so I pointed at you and laughed. I like laughing at people; it shines a ray of hope on my blackened soul, and helps me focus on diversifying my investment portfolio. I think. Honestly not even sure if you're that guy or not, so this might not make sense. 

What is wrong with me? I keep forgetting this is a place for keyboard warriors to earn imaginary points that in some sad way they can pretend make up for their lackluster existence. Enjoy yourself. I'm going back to the real world where everything I have done, have and will do exceeds you. 

Edited by rwing

since more users are in this thread, I'm gonna repost this here.

satisfied. I was a little disappointed with Cozens still there, also wondered why Yzerman didn't deal with Vancouver and pick Seider at 10. either Yzerman seriously felt he would be picked by 10 (maybe Holland) or Vancouver balked at paying Yzermans price to move up. Too bad for Vancouver because they didn't get their guy. Should've paid the price!

Anyhow, this kid is huge. he also says he has a couple of "outs" in his contract. could we see him in Detroit in October? Could this be the end of Ericsson and or Daley? Maybe Green is gonna go LTIR with his virus issue? How does this D look to continue a rebuild?

Cholowski - Hronek

Kaski - Seider 

Dekeyser - Bowey

2 minutes ago, rwing said:

What is wrong with me? I keep forgetting this is a place for keyboard warriors to earn imaginary points that in some sad way they can pretend make up for their lackluster existence. Enjoy yourself. I'm going back to the real world where everything I have done, have and will do exceeds you. 

My points are not imaginary, I print them out on actual paper. I'm building a fort, nothing in the world is more real.