• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

HoweFan

2019 Draft

Rate this topic

6 minutes ago, HoweFan said:

What is the scouting report on Kaliyev.  Is his skating not good?  Is he another Teemu Pulkinen?  I'm hoping for Matt Robertson with this next pick even though we should likely take a forward. Lavoie would be my next choice.

Apparently he scores and does nothing else lol  ... been watching videos on Lavoie this morning and kid can f***en shoot and has some nice passing I don’t know if it’s cause ppl think he takes nights off or not but he’s got the size and shot and is worth a shot (Lavoie,mantha,zadina top 6 could be a force)

was thinking leason who had a nice bounce back year and worked his butt off but I’m thinking now he’s 20 and playing against younger guys and maybe he wouldn’t be as good in the nhl?all a crapshoot but Lavoie for passed players for me at 35 or fagemo/puistola ... have a good feeling we might take one of those 2 if yzerman continues his euro Trend and/or listens to hakan

8 minutes ago, Wheelchairsuperhero said:

Good hockey sense, strong shot. Skating, compete level and his face considered issues.

Yeah, basically a pure scorer with significant question marks. I didn't like him as a 1st-round pick but I'd be ok with using a 2nd on him.

16 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

what time does the 2nd start?

1:00 PM EST.

7 minutes ago, Dabura said:

Yeah, basically a pure scorer with significant question marks. I didn't like him as a 1st-round pick but I'd be ok with using a 2nd on him.

1:00 PM EST.

Same. Or at least that's how I felt until the camera showed him picking his nose yesterday while having severe goomba face.

Are we standing pat this draft? Or making moves to go up/down ? Quite a few teams missing picks 

obviously all depends who’s there and if we wanna jump... maybe something like nyi  57 for 66+143 would give us 4 2nds  .... wash 56 for 66+128 , anyone be pissed if we gave up assets ?

or down

mtls 46+70 for 35 

nj 61+80 for 54 

lot of options and lots of prospects to like ... today is way more important than yesterday, we have to hit big for the future 

2 hours ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

Apparently he scores and does nothing else lol  ... been watching videos on Lavoie this morning and kid can f***en shoot and has some nice passing I don’t know if it’s cause ppl think he takes nights off or not but he’s got the size and shot and is worth a shot (Lavoie,mantha,zadina top 6 could be a force)

was thinking leason who had a nice bounce back year and worked his butt off but I’m thinking now he’s 20 and playing against younger guys and maybe he wouldn’t be as good in the nhl?all a crapshoot but Lavoie for passed players for me at 35 or fagemo/puistola ... have a good feeling we might take one of those 2 if yzerman continues his euro Trend and/or listens to hakan

We drafted a guy who scores and nothing else last year 6th overall.  A year later very few meaningful nets have been filled.

8 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

Great read for you @Jonas Mahonas

Ummmm But was yzerman expecting to be Tampa gm and picking him up in the 20s? I’m not super passed we got him but mad we couldn’t get a 2nd back to do so ... f***en Holland 

we get matthew Robertson and I would love the way our d would be set 

Edited by nyqvististhefuture