• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

HoweFan

2019 Draft

Rate this topic

"He is at the top of the food chain, a t-rex, eats everything and thinks everything is under him", Robert Ohlsson (Coach) 2018

Seriously, how can you not like a guy described like that. Also to note, it seems that he was rated much higher than he was selected. I'm in, Maybe he turns out to be like Holmstrom or Hornquist.

Just now, BigWillieStyle said:

"He is at the top of the food chain, a t-rex, eats everything and thinks everything is under him", Robert Ohlsson (Coach) 2018

Seriously, how can you not like a guy described like that. Also to note, it seems that he was rated much higher than he was selected. I'm in, Maybe he turns out to be like Holmstrom or Hornquist.

He also looks like a young Zetterberg. I guess he is the man.

May we also draft a unknown russian from Yekaterinbourg in round 7?

2 minutes ago, BigWillieStyle said:

At least he can be Glendogs Winger and both can annoy the hell out of the oppositions Top-Lines. That will be fun to watch.

2 minutes ago, Dabura said:

I ain't even tryna be contrarian or whatever. I genuinely like these choices. Good stuff.

Once you get past the shock of, "that's not what anyone was expecting", and look into some of these guys, I'm actually really happy with what I'm seeing. Of course, none of that matters if none of them pan out to meet our high expectations.

1 minute ago, BigWillieStyle said:

Once you get past the shock of, "that's not what anyone was expecting", and look into some of these guys, I'm actually really happy with what I'm seeing. Of course, none of that matters if none of them pan out to meet our high expectations.

Yup!

6 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

Beaucage gone. Graeme Clarke gone...

Everyone’s gone don’t worry we’ll find another bottom line guy at 97 

Hey Stevie marshall warren can play offense from the back end ... is he over 6 feet tall?  Don’t waste my time with this s*** Wright !

Edited by nyqvististhefuture

6 minutes ago, RusDRW said:

Who are these guys? How do you know they exist? Are you following top 200 prospects?

Obviously don't "follow" all 200 prospects, but I've done a fair bit of research on the top three rounds. I don't claim to know better than Yzerman or his staff, just some players I really liked, from what I've read and seen of them.