• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

HoweFan

2019 Draft

Rate this topic

Corey Pronman said this via Q&A on the Athletic today:

Q. Since your pre-draft ranking, which players have you most changed your opinion on, for better or worse?
A: Foote and Seider come to mind. Not because the latter played any new games, just from talking to sources and watching more video.

Q. What prospects are you most excited to see play this year?
A: Seider, in Traverse City, in 2 weeks.

Translation: "Hello hockey fan. It is I, famed prospect guru COREY PRONMAN. Here to remind you that I know the most about prospects and am the industry standard. Look! I finally watched video of Mo Seider and Barrett Hayton and talked to unnamed sources, and now my ranking of them are more in line with reality. Why did I not watch video of them and talk to sources about them prior to the draft as is my job? Haha, no more questions hockey fan. Do take my rankings very seriously again next year!"

On 8/20/2019 at 6:53 PM, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Corey Pronman said this via Q&A on the Athletic today:

Translation: "Hello hockey fan. It is I, famed prospect guru COREY PRONMAN. Here to remind you that I know the most about prospects and am the industry standard. Look! I finally watched video of Mo Seider and Barrett Hayton and talked to unnamed sources, and now my ranking of them are more in line with reality. Why did I not watch video of them and talk to sources about them prior to the draft as is my job? Haha, no more questions hockey fan. Do take my rankings very seriously again next year!"

TBH, this makes me like him a bit more.